Mario Kart 7

Baby Luigi said:
I meant 20 Nitro and 20 Retro.

From what I've heard, there will only be 16 new tracks though.

According to Hideki Konno, Mario Kart 7 will include sixteen new courses.

Green Fire said:
Mario Kart 7 is my most anticipated game, even more then Super Mario 3D Land. The customization of karts looks good, if a little simple.

Lakitu is a decent new character, I don't know why they would have Metal Mario.

As for the Retro Courses, there are 4 from the DS confirmed, 1 from the N64, and one from the Wii.

There will probably be; 4 DS Courses, 2 SNES Courses, 2 GBA Courses, 4 Wii Courses, 3 N64 Courses, 3 GCN Courses.
I don't think you're right because your total is 18. (not a multiple of 4) Maybe only 2 GCN and N64? :'(

PandaSoul said:
Green Fire said:
Mario Kart 7 is my most anticipated game, even more then Super Mario 3D Land. The customization of karts looks good, if a little simple.

As for the Retro Courses, there are 4 from the DS confirmed, 1 from the N64, and one from the Wii.

There will probably be; 4 DS Courses, 2 SNES Courses, 2 GBA Courses, 4 Wii Courses, 3 N64 Courses, 3 GCN Courses.

I hope they show the stats of the customized karts though. The trailers and demos didn't show the stats.
If there will be only 4 DS courses then all of them are confirmed. Airship Fortress, DK Pass, Waluigi Pinball, and Luigi's Mansion.
Well they are only demo's.Mabye the stats are still being thought of.

likesorange said:
Green Fire said:

I don't think you're right because your total is 18. (not a multiple of 4) Maybe only 2 GCN and N64? :'(
Sad but I think your right and just making the newer games have more as 50% of both GCN and N64 courses have returned in a later Mario Kart game.

I'm still questioning something about this game. Can you customize karts when doing Wi-fi?
It's just a thought, but I'm not sure if you can or not.

You'll probably be able to customize a kart before you race on Wifi then you use that kart for the rest of your time on Wifi.

And there will a time limit which can be annoying when your taking a sip of a drink or have thought who you want to plays as.

I'd totally get it.

Even if the "unthinkable" happened

That the world will end but I t think it's true.

MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Like what?

If I had to guess, the so called 2012 myth.

I don't believe in that type of crud. Sorry.

The main reason I put it in quotation marks because it's unthinkable for me.

Stay on topic. There's a thread for the 2012 crap. We're here to talk about Mario Kart 7.

Do I really have to mention what is "unthinkable" for me in Mario Kart 7 <_>'

Back