Mario Kart 7

Charles zi Britannia said:
Stay on topic. There's a thread for the 2012 crap. We're here to talk about Mario Kart 7.

So then... why aren't you talking about Mario Kart 7?

I really hope the customization will be good.

Me too. There should be, like, over 60 customizable parts.

Ok, maybe I'm a bit exaggerating, but there should be a reasonable amount that is possible for most people to have a unique kart of their own

I'd certainly love it if there were over 60.

I just hope that most of the parts will look good together, I hope colors are customizable, too.

The fat wheels look good on the ORV body. So it's a good chance that parts match up. I also hope the colors are customizable too, but, unfortunately, the only thing that looks like it can change color are the Standard Karts, if I am not mistaken. I think it's highly unlikely we'll get a kart color change, but we can hope for the best

I agree.

I hope karts are more customizable than Miis. Sure, they may not have the same placement of parts or size or stickers, but maybe it gets outweighed by having tons of parts to choose from, plus the coloration of wheels, gliders, and bodies separately, or maybe even tiny parts such as the spots of Yoshi's Egg kart gets colored separately.

I also hope for that too. Maybe an even more complex emblem editor that you can upload your own pictures using your SD card? Nah, I'm asking for too much.

Next thing I'm asking for is putting customizable music in your SD card into the game. Without needing to hack of course

Like Modnations? Sure

(BTW, I only heard about it, never played it)

That's basically where I'm getting half of my ideas, heh.

If the customization for Mario Kart 3DS was as good as Modnation's, I'd be a happy man.

And if kart customization was as versatile as Spore's vehicle creator? OMG

Now we're setting a little too high expectations for the game.

Yeah I hope you could at least add item boxes where you want it. DKR places items in random places.

I would like a track editor where you can alter the music you put, add trees and specific obstacles, create a specific obstacle, (such as a specific building in an exclusive editor), place the beginning of the track, add checkpoints, add effects such as fire or Bowser's laugh, and add laps.

I know, that is majorly great expectations

Games like Mario Kart 7 make me really want a 3DS. This game is just too awesome. 8) I also go with the track editor idea all the way. Why not have one?

Customizable karts makes for hundreds of different karts to try out, and dozens of different short-cuts to use. Usually, I just go for a well-rounded kart and try my best to win. Not much for strategizing in Mario Kart.

YES! Online multiplayer is not region locked.

I choose based on aesthetics. That ORV body and tires look nice for me

Smashgoom202 said:
Customizable karts makes for hundreds of different karts to try out, and dozens of different short-cuts to use. Usually, I just go for a well-rounded kart and try my best to win. Not much for strategizing in Mario Kart.
Yep, I hope every type of Jart is playable on each character.

It probably is. Bowser can use the same large tires as Toad

Back