Mario Kart 7

Crackin355 said:
People can hate me online if they want, it's a shortcut glitch and it's there for using. So I'll use it.
I'M GOING TO GET ANGRY, MR. I LIKE TO SPOLL THE FUN.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Crackin355 said:
People can hate me online if they want, it's a shortcut glitch and it's there for using. So I'll use it.

If Nintendo didn't want us to abuse glitches, they should've tested the game more thoroughly. And if they really don't want us to abuse it, they could just release a patch with the 3DS' new DLC support.

Alas, they haven't done either of those things, so excuse me while I'm gonna rake in points on Wi-Fi using the glitch~

Is that really a glitch, or an intentional short cut?

I think Glitch. I hope you don't use it online.

Online? I dont even own the game.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Crackin355 said:

Doing a Glitch doesn't spoil fun, It's called using what you have to your advantage. And since I have how to do it down, I'll use it whenever I want too. I had no intention of using it until some guy online used it, so I copied him.

They can just release a Patch anyway, spoil's gone.

Apparently the Rosalina's Ice World Shortcut is easy to use so I'll be using that too.

YoshiGo99 said:
It is fun when you are doing Balloon Battle and change all items to Bob-ombs, then you get a Lucky 7! 7 Bombs, very dangerous.

Try shells only and fear the Lucky 7 guy with 7 red shells!

I thought that the item ammount was good. I wouldn't want Mega Mushroom or POW Block to return since, their both sort of toned down Stars and Lightning Bolts.

Mijzelffan said:
I hope you enjoy living in your own imaginationworld, where everything is good and nice. It is impossible to outlaw a glitch, as the game can not recognise it. If it could, the glitch wouldn't be there. Even if they were to implement your ignorant rule, everyobody who falls of the stage at the second half of the course would have to wait untill everybody passes them, even when they did nothing wrong.

How old are you, anyway?

Look, I'm just one of those people who hate cheap shortcuts. And for your second question, 23 years old, but I'll soon be 24.

That's fine if you don't like them. Just don't choose Wuhu Mountain Loop (Australian Name), others might choose it but I've only encountered one person who continously chose that level.

Yeah I was hoping that all the tracks would be fair game, but that Maka Wuhu glitch really ruins that idea. Unfortunately, whenever you do Wi-Fi races, there's always a roulette, so you can't really escape the tracks that you dislike.

It Gives everybody a fair chance of playing their levels. Still, It's only 1 out of 32 tracks so it shouldn't matter much

More than 90% of the time, nobody uses it. And really, it's kind of annoying when you get smashed with Blue Shells and the like. So you do get revenge in the form of blue shells.

Just got the game! And I love it! Some minor complaints though

~I fell Honey Queen's name should have been listed as "Queen Bee". She was usually told by that in the Galaxy series and it feels weird calling her something else. I won't be her anyway, though. My sister wanted me to be her and she was so annoying.
~Some of the Retro Courses changes. Some of the retro courses changed to much for my liking (Daisy Cruiser). Used to be my favorite Gamecube course, but it's just not as fun for some reason now.
~No Single Player V.S: Only time trial. Would have likes this feature.

But, there are a lot of pluses!
~Online Play: I managed to find my cousin so we played races. The join feature is awesome.
~Balloon Battle: I find it way more fun than MKWii
~The new courses: There are a couple bad ones, but I some of my favorites may be (from a first play perspective): Shy Guy Bazaar, Music Park, and Piranha Plant Pipeway) Some bad ones would be (Wuhu Loop and Neo Bowser City)

Overall, the game is amazing! I have Queen Bee, Shy Guy, Wiggler, Daisy, and Wario unlocked, and will unlock the rest today.
~Local Multiplayer: My sister and brother played on this for like 2 hours. Really fun!

I'm guessing the reason why solo VS was removed is due to the fact that you have to play Grand Prix mode to unlock kart parts. If you can't earn kart parts for playing Coin Runners, then the same thing would happen with VS mode.

Dry-Petey said:
How did they change Daisy Crusier?
In the beginning, there's two paths to choose from (I don't like it for some reason), you can go in the little pond down in the front before the stairs (Making it to easy). They also made the short cut filled with water, and a few other minor things. I don't know, I just didn't care for it as much

Koopa Troopa Beach got a good makeover too. Just compare the original to the remake, and you can see what I mean.

Even Koopa cape replaced the lightning bolts with cheep cheeps!

MnSG said:
Koopa Troopa Beach got a good makeover too. Just compare the original to the remake, and you can see what I mean.

Don't forget Luigi's Mansion! They gave that stage big and good makeover.

Back