Mario Kart 7

Tanooki tail knocks away Banana's (but doesn't destroy them), destroys red and green shells, and collects coins and item boxes when hit. Without saying, it also send other racers spinning if hit.

It doesn't protect against anything else.

[quote author=mijzelffan]
I beat MCD a couple of times on wi-fi yesterday (I don't know if he noticed it was me though).
[/quote]

Yeah, I knew it was you. There were a lot of Marios in those matches (and they were all in front).

MCD said:
[quote author=mijzelffan]
I beat MCD a couple of times on wi-fi yesterday (I don't know if he noticed it was me though).

Yeah, I knew it was you. There were a lot of Marios in those matches (and they were all in front).
[/quote]

After you left I joined my brother and we kept getting Metal Mario's. And after that we kept getting Yoshi's (and my brother was a yoshi). First grand prix I did: Yoshi and Metal Mario were the leading CPU's.

So I think I may have finally found a correlation with who's the best CPU in-game.

For me, I noticed that whenever I play as Toad, Rosalina and Peach take the first two positions ALWAYS.

Baby Luigi said:
For me, I noticed that whenever I play as Toad, Rosalina and Peach take the first two positions ALWAYS.

For me, when I use Yoshi it is usually Toad or Wiggler as the best AI. When, Im using Wiggler its either Koopa (I think), Yoshi, or Toad.

Pandapowah said:
Baby Luigi said:

For me, when I use Yoshi it is usually Toad or Wiggler as the best AI. When, Im using Wiggler its either Koopa (I think), Yoshi, or Toad.

Very interesting. Seems like rivals have indeed returned in this game. Peach being Toad's rival does make sense considering that she was his top rival in Super Mario Kart. I'm really looking foward to see this! :) It could get repetitive, but perhaps the rivals have slight advantages (stats perhaps) over one's character.

I've managed to get my hands on Mario Kart DS, and got a taste of Luigi's Mansion, Waluigi Pinball, DK Pass, and Airship Fortress. It'll be interesting to see how I'll handle those tracks in Mario Kart 7.

No but take a look at this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=wnv62Yk_moc[/youtube]
DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE, NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU AND YOU MIGHT RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS!

Well, if a community is made where cheap shortcuts are outlawed, there should be a rule in which if you take cheap shortcuts, you have to wait until everyone passes you (you must be in 8th place) before continuing. That would be the penalty for doing such tricks.

hey guys did you hear about that Rosalina's Ice World shortcut? If you hsven't, it'll be on a youtube channel called TWD98

Dry-Petey said:
hey guys did you hear about that Rosalina's Ice World shortcut? If you hsven't, it'll be on a youtube channel called TWD98

If it's a cheap shortcut, then make that another shortcut that should be outlawed.

Dry-Petey said:

:D I'm happy its not another glitch shortcut and doesn't let you skip a huge section of the course.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Rosalina seems quite common.

More like Metal Mario. Everyone and their mother seems to be using Metal Mario, especially Japanese people.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
No but take a look at this:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=wnv62Yk_moc[/youtube]
DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE, NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU AND YOU MIGHT RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS!

I use this glitch online all the time :P

MnSG said:
Well, if a community is made where cheap shortcuts are outlawed, there should be a rule in which if you take cheap shortcuts, you have to wait until everyone passes you (you must be in 8th place) before continuing. That would be the penalty for doing such tricks.

I hope you enjoy living in your own imaginationworld, where everything is good and nice. It is impossible to outlaw a glitch, as the game can not recognise it. If it could, the glitch wouldn't be there. Even if they were to implement your ignorant rule, everyobody who falls of the stage at the second half of the course would have to wait untill everybody passes them, even when they did nothing wrong.

How old are you, anyway?

Back