Mario Kart 7

It's still on WiFi mode -_-

You know I don't care for online...

Oh, for a second there I thought that it was for the regular mode of Mario Kart 7. Did not realize that it was exclusive for the WiFi mode (must have skimmed though MnSG's post). It sounds interesting, but if only it was for the regular mode and not WiFi (I play less WiFi as well). :-\

Propeller Toad said:
^Wow! Could that mean making our own cup with our own chosen tracks? If that is so, then perhaps this may be the replacement for the single player vs. mode! :D

Sadly, this looks to be a Wi-Fi only feature.

You know what, Nintendo, no matter how much you convince me to play WiFi with your manipulative ways (taking out single player vs mode, etc), I am STILL not going to race on WiFi.

SuperNick3DLand said:
Whatever happened to that wheel you could put on the 3ds?

I think that still exists but I don't think it's a good idea to really advertise it alot. You can probably play it just fine without it, but if you really want it. It's probably out there somewhere. And if you ask about MKWii, well that was a different case. Also the motion controls are only set in the first-person mode. I'll try that mode once I get good at most of the courses in normal mode.

Northern Verve said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
Whatever happened to that wheel you could put on the 3ds?

I think that still exists but I don't think it's a good idea to really advertise it alot. You can probably play it just fine without it, but if you really want it. It's probably out there somewhere. And if you ask about MKWii, well that was a different case. Also the motion controls are only set in the first-person mode. I'll try that mode once I get good at most of the courses in normal mode.

I prefer the first person hack in Mario Kart Wii. The view looks better, but your character looks crushed. You won't see it unless you start and finish a race, though.

Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Mario Kart Wii U
Here's hoping they ditch Queen Bee and FINALLY include the Koopalings! Yeah, I'm still on about that.

The Koopalings will likely have an easier time getting into a Mario Baseball title than a Mario Kart title. But that's just my point of view.

I have to per MnSg in here. The Koopalings would take too much slots.

Ornithologist Mario said:
I have to per MnSg in here. The Koopalings would take too much slots.
Well, Nintendo has no problem inserting random characters like Metal Mario and Queen Bee in this game, so I don't see why they couldn't include the Koopalings. They'd have a variety of sizes and attributes to them.

Seven characters is plenty compared to two, IMO.

And I'd want some other characters to get involved as well. Funky Kong got into Mario Kart Wii, so I don't see any problems with adding Dixie Kong and King K. Rool into the mix.

MnSG said:
And I'd want some other characters to get involved as well. Funky Kong got into Mario Kart Wii, so I don't see any problems with adding Dixie Kong and King K. Rool into the mix.
That would be cool... And if not the Koopalings, I hope the at least acknowledge Wart, Tatanga, and Mouser...

Or perhaps Lubba and The Chimp (my favorite SMG2 character), and maybe a Whittle or two.

I wouldn't mind Lubba getting in a Mario Kart, but others sound like good candidates for a Mario Baseball game. :)

Ornithologist Mario said:
I wouldn't mind Lubba getting in a Mario Kart, but others sound like good candidates for a Mario Baseball game. :)
EVERYONE sounds like ggod candidates for Mario Baseball. :rolleyes:

Lubba looks like a waste to me. Boom Boom might work though, considering that he did make his return in Super Mario 3D Land.

@Smashgoom: The Koopalings could feature in a Bowser's Castle course as obstacles.

Back