Mario Kart 7

Lily said:
I'm gonna get it, but I'm passing on M&SALOG.

I think that's overall the smarter choice (Not that I hate the Mario and Sonic Olympic games that much but Mario Kart is Mario Kart)

Anyway, in less than a week we will know everything about the game. It's released in Japan on December 1st.

Crackin355 said:
Still, Wiggler looks the most interesting to play as. I kinda wanna play as Metal mario though.
To me, he/she just looks awkward and doesn't really belong. I'd also like to play as Metal Mario. Not to angry about him, actually, though I think there could have been better choices.

Although, that's pretty much my opinion of 3/4 of the new characters.

I really wanna try my best to get good at the newcomers. As well as Yoshi and Shy Guy. Since shy guy has only been playable as DS Download.

Lily said:
Crackin355 said:
Mario Kart > Everything else

IMO, For me, MK7 is my most anticipated game for the year.
Nah for me it's
LOZSS>MK7>Everything else.

I'm mostly focusing on getting Kirby's Return to Dreamland right now. Afterwards, I'll likely get to purchasing a 3DS.

They said Neo Bowser City was bad. That course looks awesome you know.

Wow... It's unbelievable but... Waluigi was actually left out =/ I was kind of hoping it was a joke and he was one of the final unveiled characters like Daisy was in Mario Kart Wii.

FMGBASKFH said:
Wow... It's unbelievable but... Waluigi was actually left out =/ I was kind of hoping it was a joke and he was one of the final unveiled characters like Daisy was in Mario Kart Wii.

Well you'd think that the starter/unlockable ratio would be 50:50. And no, this does not include the Mii.

Either that, or the player who was racing made too many mistakes. We'll know for sure once the game is released.

Holy crud, a 5/10 review on Destructoid

http://www.destructoid.com/review-mario-kart-7-216484.phtml

Meh, I thought the customizable parts are the new addition. I wonder why everyone thinks that this game offers nothing new.

Back