Mario Kart 7

New Super Mario said:
So, what it sucks? What do you mean by 3 star? Out of 5 or 10?

No, the rating the game gives you for completing a grand prix. It goes C > B > A > ☆ > ☆☆ > ☆☆☆

There might be lower grades, but I personally never got lower than a C (which I got in MKW).

I once remember getting a B for finishing second. I think that means that the CPU must be having a very good day.

Mijzelffan said:
New Super Mario said:
So, what it sucks? What do you mean by 3 star? Out of 5 or 10?

No, the rating the game gives you for completing a grand prix. It goes C > B > A > ☆ > ☆☆ > ☆☆☆

There might be lower grades, but I personally never got lower than a C (which I got in MKW).

D and E

Mario Kart 64 had the best Battle Mode ever. After you run out of balloons, you become a bomb and start chasing everyone and bump into them just for the LOLs.

I'd also like to see Double Dash's Bob-Omb Blast and Shine Thief again.

Hmmm, the first time I finally got two stars, I had 38 points. This makes me wonder, maybe in MK7 performance rating is directly linked to score, rather than performance?

I mean, you also don't get to see your time once you finish anymore.

Mijzelffan said:
Hmmm, the first time I finally got two stars, I had 38 points. This makes me wonder, maybe in MK7 performance rating is directly linked to score, rather than performance?

I mean, you also don't get to see your time once you finish anymore.

Maybe because it would be unfair if it was based on your time because some items that slow you down drastically are nearly unavoidable: Spiny Shells and Thunder.

I'm pretty fine with Mario Kart 7's battle actually. I just like it how they made free-for-all an option

The only reason i don't like this game,

is that if your playing by yourself,

all you can do is GrandPrix, TimeTrials, Battle, and Online

you can't do VS!?

this upsets me :'(

i love playing VS

the only way i can play it now is when i go Online,
or if my cousin comes over

my cousin is like the only other person in my family that is wanting a 3DS

YoshiKartWii said:

you can't do VS!?

i love playing VS

I know what you mean. :'(

Brock said:
We should so exchange FC's once we get Mario Kart 7

as for me,

i gotta wait til Christmas to even touch a 3DS -_-"
Pandapowah said:
Maybe because it would be unfair if it was based on your time because some items that slow you down drastically are nearly unavoidable: Spiny Shells and Thunder.
The only way to avoid them, is if you have a Star

remember that ;)

You can get Coins in Time Trials? :eek: Then again there is no Single Player VS mode, so I guess racing against a maxium of 7 ghosts at once and having the coins on the track should be good enough. ;)

SKmarioman said:
You can get Coins in Time Trials? :eek: Then again there is no Single Player VS mode, so I guess racing against a maxium of 7 ghosts at once and having the coins on the track should be good enough. ;)
The only bad thing is there is only Mushrooms as items,
and you only get 3 then their gone for the rest of the race

Brock said:
YoshiKartWii said:

you can't do VS!?

i love playing VS

As a wifi junkie, as soon as I have unlocked Rosalina I'm going to party to hell on wifi.

Smashgoom202 said:
MnSG said:
Lubba looks like a waste to me. Boom Boom might work though, considering that he did make his return in Super Mario 3D Land.
I hope Lubba dose return some day.

Mariomario64 said:
Mario Kart 7 came out in Australia today.

Now only America is left.

Which is tomorrow. Almost all the kart parts have been covered now; all that's left are Blue Seven, Bullet Duck, Tiny Tug, and Zucchini.

Anyway, it seems that if you want the best possible acceleration and handling for your character, you'll have to greatly sacrifice weight to pull it off. This is a big drawback for the heavier characters, but at the same time, it also helps them with their acceleration problems.

Back