Mario Kart 7

I pre-ordered it so It'll probably come maybe after a week. I'm not gonna be looking at this thread when it comes out until I actually get the game.

MnSG said:
Crackin355 said:
Oh my God. Theres still people sooking over it? Waluigi isnt in, boo-f***ing-hoo. He'll be in the next one, so go cry to yourself and play Mario kart Wii and stop whining about it.

Geez, you'd think everybody'd be over the fact Waluigi isnt in.

Waluigi or no Waluigi, the game still proves to be an interesting one.
Exactly

I Main Yoshi most of the time. I'm gonna try and Balance between Yoshi, Newcomers, Shy Guy and maybe Rosalina.

So thats like 7.
I'll probably just use whatever one I feel like.

I haven't pre-ordered, since there's no point buying a game if you lack the system. I'll probably get to buying the 3DS some time before March 2012.

Smashgoom202 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Except for a big bee who can barely fit in a Kart and Wiggler
Who ALSO can barely fit in a Kart (sorry for the late response)

From what I've seen, Wiggler fits absolutely perfect in his car. He's just a bit tall. But then Bowser's big and he was shrunk down to size so that doesnt matter.

EDIT: For those people that want Waluigi, in GamXplains Mario Kart 7 unlockables, they arent allowed to talk about some unlockables. That could mean more characters? Or maybe an All-Cup Tour is unlockable.

I noticed the knocked off a segment for Wiggler; usually she's four segments, but for this game, she's got 3: two with arms, and one with legs.

So my point remains, she's not a perfect fit.

Wiggler's can cut off parts then. Problem Solved. She then fits perfectly. Plus, when was it announced it was a she?

Also, I read the comments in the GameXplain page and they said tehy were able to reveal all the characters. So No Waluigi. Probably just All-Cup Tour or maybe even something brand new.

I assume that it's a she because of the flower, although I'm not sure if that automatically makes it a she. It also has a really high-pitched voice, and there aren't enough female characters to go around.

It still doesn't feel right. I usually expect Wiggler to have 4 segments, and seeing it with only 2 legs just feels awkward.

Mario Kart 7 IS unexpected. Gilders, Underwater, Metal Mario, Honey Queen, Lakitu AND Wiggler weren't really expected. neither was Waluigi being taken out. But thats what makes it so amazing. Nobody expected this stuff (And don't even say you knew it was coming, nobody did) because thats what they decided to do with it. I for one, am Happy with everything about it. I dont care for more characters, stages, DLC or parts, I like it the way it is.

Crackin355 said:
Mario Kart 7 IS unexpected. Gilders, Underwater, Metal Mario, Honey Queen, Lakitu AND Wiggler weren't really expected. neither was Waluigi being taken out. But thats what makes it so amazing. Nobody expected this stuff (And don't even say you knew it was coming, nobody did) because thats what they decided to do with it. I for one, am Happy with everything about it. I dont care for more characters, stages, DLC or parts, I like it the way it is.
Who's talking about expected and unexpected things?

Smashgoom202 said:
I assume that it's a she because of the flower, although I'm not sure if that automatically makes it a she. It also has a really high-pitched voice, and there aren't enough female characters to go around.

It still doesn't feel right. I usually expect Wiggler to have 4 segments, and seeing it with only 2 legs just feels awkward.

You are.

MnSG said:
KoopaTroop said:
It also happened in MKW. But it would look a little odd seeing tall characters scrunched up in a middle weight kart.
Off-topic, but I can't wait till December 4th. The game is gonna be fun with all the new stuff.

The characters could be categorized by size classes instead, but Metal Mario is medium sized. Of course, a medium sized Mii who is overweight will be treated as a large sized racer in Mario Kart Wii. And since Metal Mario is much heavier than Mario, his classification as a large racer may not be too far off.
Very true.
This is my 50th post

Here is my opinions on the New Characters.

Laiktu: Good Choice don't have much to say
Metal Mario:Bad Choice since I don't like forms being playable (excluding Dry Bowser)
Wiggler:Best Choice of the lot. I really wanted him in a Mario Kart game.
Honey Queen:I don't like how they put her in over Waluigi but I don't find it to big.

I'll put mine

Lakitu: Good Choice, I have no complaints, he might be fun to play as.
Metal Mario: Peopl liked Baby Mario and Dry Bowser so I don't quite understand why people don't like him but whats done is done. He's probably favourite of the bunch since he's the most unexpected.
Wiggler: Good Choice, I like the little things, like going red when he's hit
Honey Queen: Don't really have much of an opinion, I like how everybody was pissed she got in over Waluigi, but I heard she's plays absolutely horribly so I'm not sure what to think. probably my least favourite but thats because I dont really have much of an opinion on her.

No waluigi: Yes. I love how they pissed off everybody. It's like Karma to everybody for being whiners about Metal Mario being in, when some peoples favourite characters are just like him. *coughdrybowserbabymariobabyluigibabydaisybabypeachcough*
Wow, That cough really cleared my throat

I'm not playing as any but.
Lakita:Meh, he is differant and new, but two could ger confusing
Metal Mario-There are better choices, but he is ok.
Wiggler-Good choice, I would have liked to have seen him/her in a mario kart.
Honey Queen- A bit random, but it balances the female:male ratio a bit.
No Waluigi:Nothing has been confirmed, but, oh well,would have liked him in it, but no need to make a major fuss, DEAL WITH IT! I HAD TO WHEN BOTH WINTER GAMES AND MSM LACKED ROSALINA!!!
Rosalina is back: FUCK YES
HELL
FUCKING
YES

Lily said:
I'm not playing as any but.
Lakita:Meh, he is differant and new, but two could ger confusing
Metal Mario-There are better choices, but he is ok.
Wiggler-Good choice, I would have liked to have seen him/her in a mario kart.
Honey Queen- A bit random, but it balances the female:male ratio a bit.
No Waluigi:Nothing has been confirmed, but, oh well,would have liked him in it, but no need to make a major fuss, DEAL WITH IT! I HAD TO WHEN BOTH WINTER GAMES AND MSM LACKED ROSALINA!!!
Rosalina is back: FUCK YES
HELL
FUCKING
YES

FINALLY, someone who sint whining about it. Seriously, I hear about it so much my head almost explodes.

I am over it, In fact i was never worried about it. I've been trying to make people stop whining ever since it was shown he wasnt in the list of characters.

Crackin355 said:
I am over it, In fact i was never worried about it. I've been trying to make people stop whining ever since it was shown he wasnt in the list of characters.
I don't see the point over complaining about him.He will be in the Tennis game

Back