Mario Kart 7

In the words of the rolling stones: You can't always get what you want.

I did make a post saying that it's still possible but very unlikely. so unlikely that I might aswell say he's not gonna be in. You'd think SOME information would be released. and ONM said "Waluigi Fans will be dissapointed though" on their thing on it. So yeah. Unlikely still.

and GameXplain's unlockables has the characters we already know are unlockable, then in the comments someone asked if there were more characters and someone else replied saying that they have permission to reveal all the characters so they would've if there was more. So yeah. Unlikely more.

My opinion of the charecters

Lakitu: Its reasonable, at least they made it a different color than the one that does the countdown, puts you back on course, etc. Its a decent addition.

Metal Mario: Sort of Stupid, why would you put in a power up form of Mario in the game, unless Metal Mario has different abilities, its kind of pointless to put him in.

Wiggler: Reasonable, they did preety good on resizing it to fit Wiggler in a kart. BTW when Wiggler gets hit, it turning red is preety cool.

Honey Queen: Bull****, Honey Queen is not anywhere close to a major charecter, and has not played a major role in any game. Besides, she is way to big, bad decision by Nintendo.

No Waluigi:Still kinda pissed, but Ill get over it, at least his name is mentioned in the game, in Waluigi Pinball

It's rather ironic how when we did request Rosalina, we end up losing Waluigi, who is the most commonly used spin-off exclusive character to date.

SuperNick3DLand said:
My opinion of the charecters

Lakitu: Its reasonable, at least they made it a different color than the one that does the countdown, puts you back on course, etc. Its a decent addition.

Metal Mario: Sort of Stupid, why would you put in a power up form of Mario in the game, unless Metal Mario has different abilities, its kind of pointless to put him in.

Wiggler: Reasonable, they did preety good on resizing it to fit Wiggler in a kart. BTW when Wiggler gets hit, it turning red is preety cool.

Honey Queen: Bull****, Honey Queen is not anywhere close to a major charecter, and has not played a major role in any game. Besides, she is way to big, bad decision by Nintendo.

No Waluigi:Still kinda pissed, but Ill get over it, at least his name is mentioned in the game, in Waluigi Pinball

Honey Queen isn't that bad. So what if she was to big for a kart, most of the heavy weight characters had been sized down too. I don't care if she isn't a major character, she's unique and new and definitely fills in the spot for another female character. IMO, Metal Mario was a worse choice he's just Mario but metal. Ooooh.

Vinnie said:
SuperNick3DLand said:
I heard that you can adjust the amount of laps you want to race online.

O_O

Awesome! :D

Too bad it doesn't help for solo mode, which lacks a Quick Run or VS feature. That would surely make Rainbow Road feel more like a real 3-lap race.

I like how you could finally change the number of laps.

Skull Kid said:
I like how you could finally change the number of laps.

It's not exactly a new feature though, since it existed in Super Circuit's Quick Run (although you could only do 3 or 5 laps), and Double Dash!!'s Versus mode.

I need a source to confirm that we can change the number of laps. I know we can change what items we have, thats in the source in my last post.

Miyamoto not being happy with the online but I will still get it.

Back