Mario Kart 7

My Mii managed to make a cameo appearance on the 5/17/2012 edition of Nintendo Show 3D. Go to the Nintendo eShop to see it, and head to the 2:42 portion of the video; you'll see my Mii's mugshot for the Real(life) Karts community.

MnSG said:
My Mii managed to make a cameo appearance on the 5/17/2012 edition of Nintendo Show 3D. Go to the Nintendo eShop to see it, and head to the 2:42 portion of the video; you'll see my Mii's mugshot for the Real(life) Karts community.
Wow i actually see it. Well that officially makes you the best person on Mario Forums.

Broly said:
Hit the 3500 coin mark and got the Tiny Tug
My brother got that quite around 100-200 coins, I got it around I think 700- 900 coins I think maybe more. I have over 3700 coins and I'm still missing the Flower Glider.

I only recently got the Wood Wheels but it was the first kart part my brother unlocked.

The Woods do offer the best stat total among all kart wheels. Their main downside, however, is the fact that their acceleration boost is slightly weaker than that of the Rollers (the second best wheels, based on the stat total). For kart bodies like the Zucchini, Bruiser, and Koopa Clown, you pretty much need the Rollers to reach the 4.75 acceleration mark.

Almost a two year bump, since that's pretty much how long it's been since I played this.

I've unlocked Daisy, and am trying to get Rosalina.

I've unlocked the Gold Standard recently, using the 20,000 coin grind method

Those times are probably one of my worst video game moments in my life

Wow, I only have 10000. I'm probably going to get the Gold Standard with the VR method. Another 10000 is too much for me.

Most people use the VR method, which also takes some time, but shorter than the 20,000 gold coin crap.

Yeah, I agree that it's dumb, especially since the methods of collecting the coins are so limited.

Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:
Yeah, I agree that it's dumb, especially since the methods of collecting the coins are so limited.

IIRC Coin Runners didn't count for coins, right? They should have made it so you can collect more than 10, but have speed max out at 10.

PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
Halayà úbe Praseodymium Mario said:

IIRC Coin Runners didn't count for coins, right? They should have made it so you can collect more than 10, but have speed max out at 10.
No, it didn't count, and yes, they should've done that. They should also made it so balloons popped become coins collected, but meh.

Baby Luigi said:

The 20 000 coin grind method? Never heard of it.

Now you did. And for that, you will be punished.

Astronomical said:
Baby Luigi said:

The 20 000 coin grind method? Never heard of it.

Then you have been spared my pain and suffering

Back