Mario Kart 7

yeah, it's nice to have the classic kart back in action. especially since :koopa: can have his again (no thanks to :wario:)!

But if Wario really did use Koopa Troopa's kart, it would be broken by now

I thought Koopa Troopa stole Wario's spot as a default character.

Yeah... I just dislike Koopa Troopa even more, still.

Paratroopa is better. At least it has wings.

Yeah, Paratroopa is a better Koopa Troopa. Why settle for something that's the same other than the lack of wings?

Well, perhaps, because it is a veteran, but I don't think the wings shield Koopa's identity that much.

La Marionette said:
Paratroopa is better. At least it has wings.

Fly guy is better. At least it has a propeller

Toadsworth is better. At least it has a moustache

Metal Mario is better. At least it has shiny

Luigi is better. At least it has taller

Daisy is better. At least it has yellow

Paragoomba is better. At least it has wings

Yeah, Paratroopa is just a recolour with wings, and I thought you hated recolours.

Yup, I hate recolors. But, I rather have a Koopa with wings than a Koopa with nothing.

As for your cases, the logic you're using is mostly fallacy. Yeah, Fly Guy and Paragoomba do have extra features, they aren't playable as often as Paratroopa.

Yes, but Just because he has extra features doesnt mean he would come before Koopa. That's like fly guy coming before shy guy, baby Mario coming before Mario, etc.

But this really is all a matter of opinion though, this is just why Koopa comes before Paratroopa.

I liked it better when Paratroopa was playable before Koopa Troopa like Mario Tennis 64 :/

I know that. I'm just saying that Paratroopa can exist playable without Koopa Troopa

Baby Luigi said:
I know that. I'm just saying that Paratroopa can exist playable without Koopa Troopa

Can. Not likely but can. I honestly like Paratroopa more than Koopa. But both are pretty much the same so I'm fine with either.

The Mario Kart 7 patch is now available on the E-Shop

The patch is now available on the E-Shop,

The courses it fixes are Wuhu Loop, Maka Wuhu, and GBA Bowser Castle 1.

It'll be needed for MK7 online so it'll probably force update it for anybody playing it.

I never got a message about the previous update though.

Back