Mario Kart 7

Baby Luigi said:
I lost my SD card!!! DX

How'd that happen? Did you remove it to transfer photos or music or something and then misplace it?

Mario4Ever said:
Baby Luigi said:
I lost my SD card!!! DX

How'd that happen? Did you remove it to transfer photos or music or something and then misplace it?

I had no nonSDHC cards for my Wii so I had to use my 3DS SD card. It's supposed to be for transferring Brawl images to the computer. After I did that, I lost it.

I highly doubt that DLC can modify a game card, which is pretty much why an SD card is the best option for storing that kind of data. Likewise, all StreetPass and SpotPass data for Mario Kart 7 is on the SD card too.

Could a miniSD card with a regular SD card adapter work for the 3DS?

I know that. Nintendo never makes their system compatible with an SDHC (excluding the Wii, but that was a system update).

Baby Luigi said:
I know that. Nintendo never makes their system compatible with an SDHC (excluding the Wii, but that was a system update).

Even then, the games don't support SDHC.

Anyway, like I said before, in order to download any 3DS exclusive contents, you need an SD card. Otherwise, you're limited to only the DSiWare titles.

Hopefully this upcoming patch can put an end to the Maka Wuhu glitch abusers.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:

Even then, the games don't support SDHC.

Anyway, like I said before, in order to download any 3DS exclusive contents, you need an SD card. Otherwise, you're limited to only the DSiWare titles.

Hopefully this upcoming patch can put an end to the Maka Wuhu glitch abusers.

That's why my Mario Kart Channel doesn't work on my 3DS. Because I lack an SD card.

But I can't download a patch unless my internet starts working again for my 3DS

I just use the one that came with it. Although if there were character DLC, and you wanted to use the, online, would that mean an update would happen so everybody can see Waluigi but have to pay (if it costs) to play as him?

Hypothetically, nobody knows if Waluigi would be DLC or if there still will be any at all.

Ok my 3DS doesn't recognize my miniSD + adapter. Why? :???:

It was OFF when I replaced it

I really need to get back to playing this game. I haven't played in a long time.

MnSG said:
keep in mind that SDHC cards won't work.
I'm using a 4 GB SDHC right now with my 3DS which I think might have also been used with my DSi at one time.

New Super Yoshi said:
Let's get back on topic shall we.

We are on topic. I need an SD card that works so I can see my stats in the Mario Kart Channel, plus Streetpass other people.

Yay, I finally got the Golden Glider! Just half-way through to get the Gold Standard!

La Marionette said:
Yay, I finally got the Golden Glider! Just half-way through to get the Gold Standard!

I'm pretty far from the Gold Glider and I highly doubt I'll get the Gold Standard any time soon. Not only is it WAY too far off, the part is aesthetically unpleasing AND it has garbage stats.

Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:

I'm pretty far from the Gold Glider and I highly doubt I'll get the Gold Standard any time soon. Not only is it WAY too far off, the part is aesthetically unpleasing AND it has garbage stats.
Maybe the gold wheels and glider balance it out.

Not exactly. All Gold parts except the glider give a boost in Top Speed and hinders nearly every other stat.

The Gold Glider is essentially a recolored Super Glider. We collect 10,000 for THAT?

Baby Luigi said:
Not exactly. All Gold parts except the glider give a boost in Top Speed and hinders nearly every other stat.

The Gold Glider is essentially a recolored Super Glider. We collect 10,000 for THAT?
10,000? I only have a little above 2,000 coins.

That's why I hate the unlocking system. 40 coins in one Grand Prix cup total, 20,000 coins you need in order to unlock the last part. How many races are required in order to get 20,000 coins?

Baby Luigi said:
That's why I hate the unlocking system. 40 coins in one Grand Prix cup total, 20,000 coins you need in order to unlock the last part. How many races are required in order to get 20,000 coins?
500, assuming you got 40 coins each time.

Nope, that's 500 cup matches. Multiply it by 4 and you got the number of races required to get 20,000 coins.

Back