Mario Kart Wii discussion

Sherbet Land has always been one of my favourite tracks in MKWii though I guess this might have to do to the fact that my favourite vehicles have always been the Quacker and Cheep Charger (both of which are greatly benefitted from this course).

Ok, shy guy beach.

It's very, very good track for magikruiser because it can straightly dtive throughr water without speed lost.

But recently some very Good Spear users (Sword, ROM) have got world records not driving on water with spear. It has great speed compared to any bike and especially Magi, so it's .3 faster to use it on tge WR level.

Has anyone tried the same character glitch? I found out it also works if you want to be the same Mii! EPIC! 8)

Flubber said:
Ok, shy guy beach.

It's very, very good track for magikruiser because it can straightly dtive throughr water without speed lost.

But recently some very Good Spear users (Sword, ROM) have got world records not driving on water with spear. It has great speed compared to any bike and especially Magi, so it's .3 faster to use it on tge WR level.
Yeah just you wait until Razer comes along and beats everyone.

Hey Yoshidude check the link for help with the glitch! http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Wii/Glitches#Selecting_the_Same_Character

Yeah I've done that glitch myself when I was testing my hacks. Got to make sure that nothing gets overlooked after all.

Skull Kid said:
Flubber said:
Ok, shy guy beach.

I have good news for you, Razor's times have been deleted. One (awesome <3) hacer sent hacked time with Razor's FC, so he got banned and he quitted.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
Hey Yoshidude check the link for help with the glitch! http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Wii/Glitches#Selecting_the_Same_Character
I did that and it didn't work. Is there a video of it?

It's actually quite easy. Try having every player select Mario; leave the character select screen, and then return; you should then see that every player has their character picks on Mario.

Skull Kid said:
Flubber said:
Ok, shy guy beach.

Razor hacks

MnSG said:
It's actually quite easy. Try having every player select Mario; leave the character select screen, and then return; you should then see that every player has their character picks on Mario.
Ok I will try next time. My sister will want to be Daisy though.

Flubber said:
Skull Kid said:
Flubber said:
Ok, shy guy beach.

I have good news for you, Razor's times have been deleted. One (awesome <3) hacer sent hacked time with Razor's FC, so he got banned and he quitted.

He didn't quit.

He TASed a run on DK Mountain and submitted it to the charts.

What a jerk. You know that cheating is awful and terrible and just proves you suck at the game.

Does anyone have any tips on unlocking Daisy, Dry Bowser, and Mii Outfit C? They are the only characters left I need to unlock. I also don't have the following vehicles!:

*Blue Falcon
*Quacker
*Jet Bubble
*Daytripper
*Sprinter
*Dolphin Dasher
*Jetsetter
*Honeycoupe
*Spear
*Phantom

Yes I know their unlocking conditions, but would still like some advice. ;)

Mii Outfit C does not exist.

To get star on your cups, don't drive offroad, make the most tricks possible, and take the best racing route. Oh, and use your items wisely.

Vinnie said:
Flubber said:
Skull Kid said:
Flubber said:
Ok, shy guy beach.

He didn't quit.

He TASed a run on DK Mountain and submitted it to the charts.
What does TAS mean?

>>Vinnie: Black ain't Razor.

>>Megalodon: TAS means Tool Assisted Speedrun. Times done with it are cheated. It uses slowmotions slowmos and everything. There's nothing wrong in TAS'ing, but if you submit the time to the charts it's just wrong.

Vinnie, ah, so do I. I know Black personally and he's my friend. I've seen faces of both Razor and Black. They ain't the same person. Do you brlieve me now?

Yoshidude, well, all the TASes are made on computer, with Dolphin Emulator. Chrck Ltx81's videos to see what well done TAS can achieve.

Back