Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yoshidude99 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Or you can glide through them via Moon Jump. Moon Jumping is still awesome.
Moon jump?
A Hack that makes you jump really high. it's pretty pointless. Hacking is pretty pointless alltogether but hey, some people like to cheat.

Crackin355 said:
A Hack that makes you jump really high. it's pretty pointless. Hacking is pretty pointless alltogether but hey, some people like to cheat.

Hacking =/= Cheating

Just to let you know. Even though some bottom feeders hack to cheat.

Hey, moon jumping is more fun than you think.

Why do people think hacking = cheating? I would like to call them ignorant. It's like saying changing Mario's cap to green is cheating (it's texture hacking so it must be cheating, right?).

Ornithologist Mario said:
Why do people think hacking = cheating? I would like to call them ignorant. It's like saying changing Mario's cap to green is cheating (it's texture hacking so it must be cheating, right?).

Because you are altering the game to suit your own needs. But, not all hacking is cheating anyway.

People won't even see your texture hacks if you're playing online most of the time anyway.

Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Hacking =/= Cheating

I know, but Moon Jump's are the cheat hacks. texture Hacks are perfectly fine. But Moon Jump's are cheat hacks.

woops, you're so funny I forgot to laugh.

Crackin355 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crackin355 said:

Hacking =/= Cheating

I know, but Moon Jump's are the cheat hacks. texture Hacks are perfectly fine. But Moon Jump's are cheat hacks.

woops, you're so funny I forgot to laugh.

How?

I don't care that I cheat in Mario Kart Wii, I beat it already and as long as I don't do it online against human players, I see it perfectly fine to cheat by now.

Well, I just played Mario Kart Wii for the first time in ages.

As I was playing online, I came across my first hacker.

Before the race even started he used a spiny shell and lightning. He also kept using a Bullet Bill and using a glitch to continue to move back so he hit everyone with it. Then, by the second lap, he spammed about 20 shells towards us. By then I just quit. I hate racing hackers.

I gotta admit, it was hella funny, though.

They are nice since they will always finish last.

Because winning with cheating makes people angry. However, letting them win doesn't make them feel as bad.

Back