Mario Kart Wii discussion

I always use the Dolphin Dasher online and in GPs.

In TTs I use the combination I do the best with. (If anyone wants, I can tell them a good combanation to use for a course they're struggleing with.)

Luigi Bandicoot said:
What do you have against the Blue Falcon?

Fixed.

-Peach Gardens, Luigi Circuit, Mario Circuit, Peach Beach, Yoshi Falls= Use Spear/Torpedo
-Daisy Circuit, Bowser Castle 3, N64 Jungle Parkway, MC3, DK Mountain= Use Mach
-Shy gay beach and Sherbet Land= use Magikruiser

Everything else= Bowser Bike/ Flame runner.

I use the Sneakster on pretty much everything and do just fine. Even Shy Guy Beach.

The only track that Karts are better than Bikes is Shy Guy Beach.

But the heavy Bikes do really bad which means that you can beat the odd 9000+vr Funky Kong on the Flame Runner if you are lucky.

Skull Kid said:
But the heavy Bikes do really bad which means that you can beat the odd 9000+vr Funky Kong on the Flame Runner if you are lucky.

Yeah, from what I've heard, some Flame Runner users (even some Spear users) were able to beat the Magikruiser top times on Shy Guy Beach.

MnSG said:
Skull Kid said:

Yeah, from what I've heard, some Flame Runner users (even some Spear users) were able to beat the Magikruiser top times on Shy Guy Beach.

Only the Spear has

Yoshidude99 said:
Shy Guy Beach is an easy track that's why.

But that track is mostly an off-road paradise, which is something that the Magikruiser can easily handle.

Vinnie said:
MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Shy Guy Beach is an easy track that's why.

But that track is mostly an off-road paradise, which is something that the Magikruiser can easily handle.

Offroad paradise = Sherbet Land

You can ONLY drive offroad there

Sherbet Land does not have any offroad at all....

Baby Luigi said:
Sherbet Land does not have any offroad at all....

Actually, it does. However, the off-road is hard to notice at first, but it does exist when you notice that the world record holders are using the Magikruiser.

But how can it be all "offroad"? You're on ice. Not snow. Ice.

Back