Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yoshidude99 said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
I do not go online on Mario Kart Wii quite yet because:

a.)I have only rented it,not bought it.
b.)I am not very skilled,and there are already a LOAD of skilled players out there.
c.)My internet tends to fail me.
a Yeah I only got it for my birthday
b I am skilled but there are a load of hackers too andp eople with fast Karts I haven't got yet
c Yeah I disconnect a lot

Rofl the bold part. Bikes overrule karts.

Yoshidude99 said:
I haven't seen anyone use Karts

Some of the racers that I saw on Wi-Fi were using the standard karts, but nearly all of them were not all that good.

It's hard to win with karts when there are people using bikes. :/

Karts are awesome. They have the best design in the game (I really love the Wild Wing, Honeycoupe, Jetsetter, and Tiny Titan designs).

I'd have to agree with all those Mach Bikes, Flamerunners, and Bullet Bikes swarming around. However, I still attempt to use karts at various times as well. My personal favourite karts to use are either the Standard kart or the Cheep Charger. While it is harder to win with the karts, it adds up to the fun while attempting to win.

Additionally, there is also that fun bonus of winning with an underrated kart or vehicle when facing many opponents (I remember enjoying the sight of myself winning with Toad in the Cheep Charger after beating 5 or 6 Daisys in one Wifi race - I'm pretty sure they were all in bikes). It was hard, but well worth it in my opinion! ;D

Ornithologist Mario said:

True to that. However, certain bikes are better than others.

I did get a few Wi-Fi wins with the Quacker, but it's tough to take the lead when you have faster vehicles on your tail.

The satisfaction of beating a fast bike can't be matched, I guess.

I beat a Mach Bike user on the Standard Bike S pretty badly, but struggled when I used a kart. Huh.

I use the Blue Falcon quite a bit, but I think that's mainly due to the fact that I love F-Zero. I've gotten good with it, but if I use a kart online I go with the Mini Beast, Wild Wing, or Flame Flyer.

Tanooki ToxBox said:
Davesprite said:
For some reason I think I'm the only one who hates the Blue Falcon.

I hate it too, it got horrible drifting

It's not the drifting that's the problem, but its speed makes it tough to control the kart with manual drifting. Fortunately, it's better than the Sprinter and Jetsetter.

I'm a statwhore, I use Funky and Bowser Bike/FR or Daisy and Mach. I usually win katers by over a lap in noob rooms.

Back