Mario Kart Wii discussion

Yeah only use emulators if you already have the gmaes and you want to take a screenshot(unless you are me who will play Sonic on it)

Flubber said:
Vinnie, ah, so do I. I know Black personally and he's my friend. I've seen faces of both Razor and Black. They ain't the same person. Do you brlieve me now?

Black himself admitted he is Razor.

I hope Razer dose not TAS any Mario Kart 7 tracks.

Skull Kid said:
Dolphin is awful.

Dolphin isn't awful. If you say because of the cheaters, blame it on the sites that provide the ISO for the games. If you're talking about the lag, it's your computer. Emulators require about 10x (maybe I'm wrong, but I know it's more than the console) the processing speed of the consoles they are aiming to emulate to achieve regular speed.

Vinnie said:

Look, I just told you that I'm friends if both? They aren't the same person. They look completely different, and Razor has a significant difference compared to any MKWii racer. Don't try to beat me in this, I know my facts.

Flubber said:
Vinnie said:

Look, I just told you that I'm friends if both? They aren't the same person. They look completely different, and Razor has a significant difference compared to any MKWii racer. Don't try to beat me in this, I know my facts.

Those are just typed up words. Theres a 50/50 chance your lying/telling the truth. Really, someone can say theyre pretty and be a pedophile.

Baby Luigi said:
Skull Kid said:
Dolphin is awful.

Dolphin isn't awful. If you say because of the cheaters, blame it on the sites that provide the ISO for the games. If you're talking about the lag, it's your computer. Emulators require about 10x (maybe I'm wrong, but I know it's more than the console) the processing speed of the consoles they are aiming to emulate to achieve regular speed.
Yeah thay are good actually

Flubber said:
Vinnie said:

http://www.mariokart64.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=Mario_Kart_Wii

Read my sources

Or you can glide through them via Moon Jump. Moon Jumping is still awesome.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
Is there any way to do the Moon Jump without hacking?

No, there is not.

Back