Mario Kart Wii discussion

I was joking....>_> This is coming from a guy who slaps Baby Luigi on a Wario Bike

Yoshidude99 said:
She looks cool in a Biker outfit

Your opinion. I guess I just find Rosalina to be the kind of person who'd like to only wear dresses; length doesn't matter. On a side note, Peach doesn't look like the type of person who would want to expose her belly. Daisy's belly exposure is understandable, based on her tomboy personality.

I got Mario Kart Wii from Amazon last month on the 26th and it is a load of fun! I have almost every character and kart and bike unlocked! I don't have Daisy, Dry Bowser, or Mii Outfit B yet. Or any kart or bike that requires anything involving 150cc or Mirror Mode! ( 150cc is dang hard, so I also didn't unlock Mirror Mode either!) I'm still a little mad Petey Piranha was cut from it too! Paratroopa, Hammer Bro. and Mii Outfit C too! If you don't know what I mean then look on the Mario Wiki http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Wii/Beta_elements

It was pretty sad to see these characters get cut. I'd rather have Hammer Bro., Petey Piranha, and Paratroopa over some of the characters we already got in MK Wii. These 3 characters actually play an important role in the Super Mario games, so they do deserve more priority than characters such as Funky Kong (a random pick considering that he is a supporting character from the Donkey Kong games) and Baby Daisy (I'm not too fond of Baby Peach as well, but at least she had some sort of appearance before and it is ok considering that Peach is a major character). However, I can't give my opinion about the Mii Outfit C. I think two outfits are already more than enough...

I don't know about Hammer Bro., but it would have been nice to see all the Double Dash veterans return...Paratroopa was one of my mains from that game...

I played Mario Kart Wii again today and decided to race on hacker's courses. Gosh, that Chain Chomp place and Space Road are odd places.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I got Mario Kart Wii from Amazon last month on the 26th and it is a load of fun! I have almost every character and kart and bike unlocked! I don't have Daisy, Dry Bowser, or Mii Outfit B yet. Or any kart or bike that requires anything involving 150cc or Mirror Mode! ( 150cc is dang hard, so I also didn't unlock Mirror Mode either!) I'm still a little mad Petey Piranha was cut from it too! Paratroopa, Hammer Bro. and Mii Outfit C too! If you don't know what I mean then look on the Mario Wiki http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_Wii/Beta_elements

Make a Petey Piranha Mii and use it as your lisence Mii :D

Mii's are Limited so it would be impossible to make a Petey Piranha Mii, or to even make one that looks like him.

You guys have problems beating expert Staff ghost in Ghost valley? (shorted to Gv2).
It's simple. The fastest combination is Funky Kong and Bowser Bike/Flame Runner. If you haven't unlocked him, use DK or Rosalina.

And also, beating staff ghosts isn't hard. If you really think they're good times, go to watch World Record runs. To give you example:

Expert Staff ghost of DK Mountain is 02:38.xxx. The World Record is 02:04.xxx, and No-Glitch 02:06.xxx There's a difference of over twenty seconds!

A. Ah yes, I see.
B. Pretty much 90% of the MKwii community is "noobs". No offense to anyone in here ;)
C. God I hate disconnections.

LuigiNo.1 said:
I do not go online on Mario Kart Wii quite yet because:

a.)I have only rented it,not bought it.
b.)I am not very skilled,and there are already a LOAD of skilled players out there.
c.)My internet tends to fail me.
a Yeah I only got it for my birthday
b I am skilled but there are a load of hackers too andp eople with fast Karts I haven't got yet
c Yeah I disconnect a lot

Back