Mario Kart Wii discussion

I prefer Mach Bike over it, though, but I tend to use the Sugarscoot frequently. The Sugarscoot is slow as molasses though. I'm pretty sure you agree that the Sneakster has bad handling, drifting, and acceleration.

'3K said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
The Sneakster has very bad turning and its drifting is very loose.
And yet, it's the main bike I use.

Oddly, there have been reports of Sneakster users being able to properly utilize that bike and winning Wi-Fi races as well.

I'm pretty sure you agree that the Sneakster has bad handling, drifting, and acceleration.
I do, but I've practiced a lot with it, too. It has a steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it....

MnSG said:
'3K said:
The Sneakster has very bad turning and its drifting is very loose.
And yet, it's the main bike I use.

Oddly, there have been reports of Sneakster users being able to properly utilize that bike and winning Wi-Fi races as well.
I like to think of myself as one of those people.

Sadly, I'm not that great with the Sneakster. It's obviously better than the Spear, but its steep learning curve can really hurt beginners. At least the Dolphin Dasher has some good usage.

I like the Dolphin Dasher and the Mach Bike.

My favorite bikes are the Bit Bike and the Bubble Bike

My favorite karts are the Standard Kart S and Tiny Titan

And yes, I chose these for personal taste, not stats.

The most-used bikes. :P I still like the Mach Bike, and in the future, I'm planning to hack Mario Kart to put Mario on the Flame Runner.

The most-used bikes. :P I still like the Mach Bike, and in the future, I'm planning to hack Mario Kart to put Mario on the Flame Runner.

I'm going to model swap Baby Luigi on a Wild Wing, if it looks great on it.

The only reason I want to model swap is Baby Luigi would look awesome on a Wild Wing. Don't care about the stats.

Peachy said:
I've always liked the Mach Bike, even before I knew it was the cheapest vehicle ever lol

It's not that cheap. It goes down in one hit because of its abysmal acceleration

Baby Luigi said:
Peachy said:
I've always liked the Mach Bike, even before I knew it was the cheapest vehicle ever lol

It's not that cheap. It goes down in one hit because of its abysmal acceleration

Its low acceleration is countered by the standstill mini-turbo though, which is why the Mach Bike and Flame Runner are heavily abused.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peachy said:

Its low acceleration is countered by the standstill mini-turbo though, which is why the Mach Bike and Flame Runner are heavily abused.
I use the bike all the time, when I get hit by items I use the mini-turbo to recover and trust me it's faster that just moving.

MnSG said:
Baby Luigi said:
Peachy said:

But I found out that stand still turbo makes you a sitting duck and prone to more attacks.

Baby Luigi said:
But I found out that stand still turbo makes you a sitting duck and prone to more attacks.

It does, but the other option is much slower for the Mach Bike and Flame Runner. Basically, you have to take the cons with the pros.

This is the reason I prefer high acceleration vehicles >_>

A lot of smal karts can take extra shortcuts by gonig off road. They are very useful in Shy Guy Beach.

I did some testing, and it turns out you can do that backflip glitch with any bike.

Nelson Muntz said:
There you are damn right. But even Time Trails of SGB are now ruined by Torpedowhores x_x

That is pretty strange, since the Spear has a very bad off-road stat.

Back