Mario Kart Wii discussion

In battle mode, Red Shells are overpowered.

I just unlocked Rosalina! I had to get a one star rank on every mirror mode cup, and I beat the last cup a few minutes ago.

I am very happy.

You can unlock her also by having a Super Mario Galaxy save on the Wii

And I just unlocked the Sprinter and Mii (Outfit B). Everything's unlocked.

Unlocking the fast ghosts was easier than I thought it would be.

The Toad Warrior said:
And I just unlocked the Sprinter and Mii (Outfit B). Everything's unlocked.

Unlocking the fast ghosts was easier than I thought it would be.

They are easy to unlock. Racing them Expert Ghosts and beating their time just because you want to is definitely a different story. Not that I enjoy Time Trials, but you get my point. At least you don't have to beat them to unlock anything

I don't like Grumble Volcano itself. The only reason I play on it is because I replaced its music with Hot Top Volcano from Diddy Kong Racing

I know it's easy, I just dislike it

Do any of you know about the backflip glitch? I can't find much about it on YouTube.

Like, can it only be done with the Flame Runner, and what places can you do it?

I've never heard of that glitch. The only glitch I remember was the cloning glitch and the blue item box in solo races glitch

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpfExzU29Dw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is this game really glitchy? I didn't stick with it enough to learn about them.

I don't remember the other Mario Kart games being glitchy at all.

'3K said:
Baby Luigi said:
I just dislike it
Me too, due to the fact that people spam pick it online and abuse that ultra shorcut.

Yeah that shortcut is one of the so called illegal ones that some people abuse, similar to the one from N64's Rainbow Road.

Vehicle-wise, what vehicles do you tend to have the most problems with?

In my case, the Jetsetter and Spear are rather poor vehicles to use, due to how difficult it is to control them properly.

Most of the karts, they react so differently compared to MK64.

And of course, Spear and most of the outward bikes.

The Sneakster has very bad turning and its drifting is very loose. The Wild Wing is my favorite car, but I tend to drive off-road or bump into walls with it.

Back