Mario Kart Wii discussion

Eh, I don't care about Time Trials too much.

Nelson Muntz said:
Please watch the world record of Shy Guy Beach.

I believe you, since someone was asked to do a challenge on Shy Guy Beach with the Flame Runner, and had video proof of it. However, I don't remember where it went.

You know, I did do a good deal of time trials myself, but I've never figured out that low jump that was utilized on that video. I'm still quite shocked that the Spear dominated a track that is Magikruiser country.

On a side note, I did get some good time trial times with the Dolphin Dasher at Koopa Cape and Dry Dry Ruins; they're fast enough to beat the expert staff ghosts anyway. Unfortunately, my times for those tracks are nothing when you compare them to the top 10. Of course, while the Koopa Cape time got an A rank, the Dry Dry Ruins time ended up with a B rank, since it didn't go below 2:00:000; Dry Dry Ruins WRs are under 1:50, last I've checked.

koopacapetime.png

drydryruinstime.png

I'd say 70% of Worl Record holders use TAS these days. Razor isn't an exception.

I mean, how in hell 1:43.xxx is possible on DDR.

Nelson Muntz said:
I'd say 70% of Worl Record holders use TAS these days. Razor isn't an exception.

What does TAS mean anyway?

Nelson Muntz said:

I know, why can't nintendo just ban them.

New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:

Because bad hackers make codes that always go around error codes Nintendo creates

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:

Because bad hackers make codes that always go around error codes Nintendo creates
And also they don't have a live 24/7 support team that deal with that like Xbox Live, the reason why the service has be paid.

Baby Luigi said:
This is the reason I prefer high acceleration vehicles >_>

I actually saw a few videos in which a player used the standstill mini-turbo with vehicles that don't even need it. That's quite stupid, in general.

Nelson Muntz said:
Maybe they have just used to it.

Also, cusyom tracks <3

I've gotten used to using the standstill mini-turbo myself, but I know which vehicles need it, and which ones don't. Obviously the Quacker has no business with the standstill mini-turbo, since it has absolutely no use for it.

Ugh, Razor had TAS'd three more tracks x__x

Look at his Bowser's Castle Wii WR. He hits a wall, and wastes one turbo. And he still achieves WR? Yeah.

Nelson Muntz said:
Ugh, Razor had TAS'd three more tracks x__x

Look at his Bowser's Castle Wii WR. He hits a wall, and wastes one turbo. And he still achieves WR? Yeah.
I don't get it.

Go to Mariokart channrl and watch the WR of Bowser's castle. He hits a wall and wastes one turbo, but still beats number two with over a second. Impossible.

Nelson Muntz said:
Go to Mariokart channrl and watch the WR of Bowser's castle. He hits a wall and wastes one turbo, but still beats number two with over a second. Impossible.
I know can they just be banned.

New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:

Easier said than done, since there are ways for hackers to bypass bans.

MnSG said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:

So nintendo should find a way to make the ban stronger. But no-one has done a 00.00.000 time without getting banned.

New Super Yoshi said:
MnSG said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:

So nintendo should find a way to make the ban stronger. But no-one has done a 00.00.000 time without getting banned.

Nintendo will never permanently ban them. There will always be a loophole of some sort. Always.

Back