Mario Kart Wii discussion

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Yoshi said:
MnSG said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Nelson Muntz said:
Go to Mariokart channrl and watch the WR of Bowser's castle. He hits a wall and wastes one turbo, but still beats number two with over a second. Impossible.
I know can they just be banned.

Easier said than done, since there are ways for hackers to bypass bans.
So nintendo should find a way to make the ban stronger. But no-one has done a 00.00.000 time without getting banned.

Nintendo will never permanently ban them. There will always be a loophole of some sort. Always.
Well the WR's of Mario Kart Wii have been ruined thanks to those TAS people.

Nelson Muntz said:
And that's the dark side of hacks.

From my hacking history, there are the good hacks and the bad hacks. The good hacks are merely file mods, such as texture hacks. The bad hacks are utilizing codes to cheat in races.

Good hacks also use codes to have fun, but to let other people win also.

In case you are wondering, I will never hack to win.

I just model swapped Baby Luigi to a black Porsche yesterday (the Honeycoupe) and the Jetsetter and it was AWESOME. I can't do it for the Wild Wing though, the file size is too big :(

ATTN: anyone who has Wi-fi please sign up for either one of my MKWII tourney.

Battle: http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=10365.0

Versus: http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=11889.0

If you don't want to thats ok. ;)

Um, I think you should post it at the online board.

Don't go off-topic posting -_-

Anyway, I found a glitch where Blue Fake Item boxes appear in Solo Racing

I saw the same thing. A computer deployed it to.

I personally dislike being in the blue team, but I found it very amusing that I'm not using any codes and I have deployed blue item boxes in Solo Races

You should race against this person called U got hacked or something. He tortures racers with his hacks, but he lets them win.

If we ever race against you, we will let you win, but we never go wifi. I don't want to post up my Time Trial times.

Earlier today I raced some hackers. At first they were just messing around and letting us normal racers win, but then some more joined and it seemed that they were all racing just to get their points up to 9999. I still got about 130 points every time I got in 6th, though. :)

That sucks then. I want to screw them up. :(

Well, the thing that I think is best about it is that you're facing a bunch of humans instead of computers, so that makes it more fun.

I don't want to get disconnected from people though.

And I'm afraid that the community is just going to use Funky in the Flame Runner or something like that. But, I never played it, so I shouldn't judge something I've never played.

I just hope there aren't a lot of disconnectors.

I have raced people that are like @$$h0les! There was MollyWomp and WillyWomp (Show offs) and a few others. My friend and I were about to race an item hacker! But he got off when they race started.

Back