Mario Kart Wii discussion

Damn it! I cant miss E3!

Hows the video uploading?

Yay

Anyone else experience the awesome moments of Mario Kart Wii hacked? Man, people who don't hack are really missing out.

But, I'll swear to Baby Luigi that I'll never, ever hack to win. You can tell I hacked for fun there.

You can tell who I am in the video. It's pretty obvious. You can also guess who was Mario in that video as well.

MCSoulja said:
Yes. You were Baby Weegee, and your sister was Mario?

Yup. Now you know how Baby Luigi sounds like, right? Isn't he cute?

When flying at high speeds, it's basically impossible to drift. You can see in the videos that we rarely drift.

Hackers are hilarious on Mario Kart Wii, I like racing with them as long as they're doing it to have fun and to not mess with people and then hack their way to 1st at the end cause that's just dumb. Like a race like this is cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POc0T6Nw6KU

J said:
Hackers are hilarious on Mario Kart Wii, I like racing with them as long as they're doing it to have fun and to not mess with people and then hack their way to 1st at the end cause that's just dumb. Like a race like this is cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POc0T6Nw6KU

I know, people who hack to win have no life and they must suck at the game without hacks.

I like Toad's Factory because of its music. I hate Luigi Circuit for its length and n00b friendlyness. I like Wario's Gold Mine because I can knock Baby Peach off. Maple Treeway and Koopa Cape also have good designs in general.

The Retro selection kinda sucked, especially for Mario Kart DS. Yoshi Falls, Desert Hills, and Peach Gardens are NOT fun courses to race on.

I love DK Summit's music, and I love SNES Mario Circuit 3's music as well. Both are some of my best courses. Yoshi Falls is freaking annoying to beat Time Trials with. Desert Hills is meh, and Peach Gardens I actually don't mind. I agree with Maple Treeway and Koopa Cape, they were nice.

I like Brawl's version of Mario Circuit SNES better than the original, TBH

Well, the only music I liked in Mario Kart Wii is Toad's Factory, Mario Raceway, Bowser's Castle (Wii), Sherbet Land, Bowser's Castle N64, and Maple Treeway.

The Tiny Titan is the coolest lightweight kart, so I use it. I also like using the Standard Kart S, cause I like seeing Baby Luigi, solo in a go-kart. Classics, you know.

Half the lightweight bikes look cheap. The ones that don't look cheap IMO is the Standard Bike S, Bit Bike, and the Jet Bubble, so I use those three.

The Quacker makes Baby Mario cute.

Meh, I love the Jet Bubble. It looks cool to me

Back