Mario Kart Wii discussion

Just watch, BLOF. In the next Mario Kart they'll add Baby Wario and introduce Baby Waluigi. Baby Daisy was introduced in MKW, and Baby Donkey Kong is just wrong.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi should be the ONLY babies playable in the next Mario Kart, even though I'm quite fond of the Baby Princesses as well. Baby Wario is more wrong than Baby DK.

EDIT: Anyway, here's an awesome screenshot. Anything weird with Baby Peach here? Eh, it looks like she's ahead of me, but look at my place!

Peached.jpg

You must've overlapped her or something. It's usually quite rare to overlap racers in Mario Kart Wii.

Regarding the babies, most of the babies in Mario Kart Wii appeared in Yoshi's Island DS. Obviously, Baby Daisy isn't one of them.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Peachy said:
MCSoulja said:
Yeah. And Peachy, not just the babies are in lightweight, also Koopa Troopa. But Im sure you were just generalizing it.

Anyhoo, I think I read something about DKJR being DK. Idk about that. Its a whole fan speculation thing.
I'm just saying generally, there's too much babies. =P

They should just have Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. The idea of them playable used to be clever and unique until Nintendo got overboard and put the Baby Princesses in. And then that's when people make these jokes about baby versions of every character.

I think the next Mario Kart should have just Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. After all, they were the original babies.
Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are fine, but we don't need like 4 babies in the game. :P Light weight is suppose to be a character who is light, not just all babies lol

MCSoulja said:
Peachy, imagine if the next Mario Kart had Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby DK, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, and Baby Toad in it? xD
Toad IS a baby already.

MnSG said:
You must've overlapped her or something. It's usually quite rare to overlap racers in Mario Kart Wii.

My sister did that. She pwned Baby Peach

Here's some more screenshots, mostly of how fun and how weird Mario Kart Wii hacked is

Facesspreadout.jpg

ToadWarFlyGoldmone.jpg

FacesandGorges.jpg

WarSnowboardingSummit.jpg

Warbyhimself.jpg

ToadWarGoldmine.jpg

xDDDDD Those are some funny snapshots, BLOF. I havent unlocked Baby Luigi yet, btw. Or Baby Daisy. The only babies I have are Baby Mario and Baby Peach.

I like how theres a gazillion Warios just randomly floating in midair xD What else can you do with hacks? Can you do texture hacks?

Haha, actually, flying Wario's would like more like this (PS my sister was playing as Toad that part, not me)

Flyingwar.jpg

I don't know how to do texture hacks yet, but I'll show you giant, fat spiny shells!

FatSpinyShell.jpg

BTW, have you noticed that some screenshots are first person viewed?

Also, to give you a perspective on 200 mph speeds in Mario Kart

FlyingacrossRaceaway.jpg

This is me (Baby Luigi in the Standard Kart S, who else :rolleyes:), using the giant hill as a ramp. I used nothing else, but pure speed to fly like that.

How come you didn't unlock Baby Luigi yet? :-[

You have to unlock 8 expert staff ghosts by beating the regular staff ghosts. Just unlock them, not beat them. You can also look it up on Mario Wiki

Hmm, I'll have to double check all that.

Anyway, we do need a Galaxy themed course, since we dont have one yet (maybe we do, IDK). And Coconut Mall isnt really SMS styled, it just has some Piantas in it. I can guarantee Mario Kart 3DS is gonna be awesome though.

Trust me, I know how to unlock Baby Luigi. Unlock 8 expert staff ghosts. Unlocking 4 gets you Funky Kong BTW.

Rainbow Road is sorta SMG styled. It has Star Bits and Good Egg Galaxy music. And it did say Coconut Mall was located in Isle Delfino.

CanucksFan said:
MCSoulja said:
Peachy, imagine if the next Mario Kart had Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby DK, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, and Baby Toad in it? xD
Toad IS a baby already.
Nope, Toad isn't. If you looked on Paper Mario for example, the Toad species has adults and babies, the adults are the same size as Toad, and the babies seem to be smaller, more kid-like characters. So they can technically count THE Toad as on the same level as Mario, etc. =P That's why I'm scared they might make Toad a "Medium" class lol

Nah, Toad's always going to stay small. He's an adult midget with a squeaky voice, that's all.

Toad is short as a human baby. He will probably never graduate to a medium kart.

Baby Toad would be the best thing ever though. I'd love to see that happen.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Nah, Toad's always going to stay small. He's an adult midget with a squeaky voice, that's all.

Thats a scary thought. And BTW, BLOF, I already have Funky Kong.

Baby Toad, in my opinion, would be just plain stupid.

How did you guys like the courses in MKWii?

MCSoulja said:
Baby Toad, in my opinion, would be just plain stupid.

How so? He'd be just like the kid Toads from Paper Mario, but in 3D. They don't really need a baby Toad, but I'd play him.

Eh, maybe I'm being a bit too negative. Baby Toad would be kinda cute, probably. And we kinda have an idea what a Baby Toad would look like in 3-D, because when a Toad gets down-sized in NSMBW, they look like a baby Toad.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Toad is short as a human baby. He will probably never graduate to a medium kart.
Probably, but Peach and Yoshi did. :P Heck, even Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. lol

Back