Mario Kart Wii discussion

Peachy said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
Toad is short as a human baby. He will probably never graduate to a medium kart.
Probably, but Peach and Yoshi did. :P Heck, even Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr. lol

Hey, monkeys are actually medium sized in real life. Also, Bowser Jr's spiky shell probably makes him medium.

Toad always has been a lightweight/small driver. He'll never change.

Hey, I thought Bowser Jr. was too small to be in the medium karts, even in Mario Kart Wii. He is dwarfed by all the other racers. I think Diddy Kong should remain a middle weight, because he was one in Diddy Kong Racing, so it isn't the first time he is one.

Bowser Jr. should remain middle so he doesn't take up light slots.

Hey, the roster doesn't have to be equal. In most Mario Kart games, the roster was not equal.

Well, you have a point. I'm still worried about Baby Luigi's inclusion on the next Mario Kart game :(

Hey, the roster doesn't have to be equal. In most Mario Kart games, the roster was not equal.

The roster shouldn't be Double Dash!! imbalanced though.

MnSG said:

The roster shouldn't be Double Dash!! imbalanced though.
Yeah, there wasn't much balance in that game. There doesn't have to be PERFECT balance, but at least put people in the weights that make sense.

Well, in Double Dash!!, characters were classified by weight. In Mario Kart Wii, size classes are used instead.

Six of the 8 large characters would be classified as middleweights; Waluigi and Rosalina.

Diddy and Bowser Jr. were originally lightweights, but because they're older now, they'd obviously be classified as middleweight racers.

Guys. like I said, Bowser Jr's shell probably makes him medium.

Also, here's something I don't get. King Boo is a heavyweight. He is a GHOST. He should weigh NOTHING. His crown must be like, 2 tons. Same with Rosalina. She doesnt deserve to be a heavyweight.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Well, you have a point. I'm still worried about Baby Luigi's inclusion on the next Mario Kart game :(

Hey, dont feel down! I guarantee he'll be in the next MK game!

MCSoulja said:
Then why was he a light weight on MKDD? :p

MCSoulja said:
Also, here's something I don't get. King Boo is a heavyweight. He is a GHOST. He should weigh NOTHING. His crown must be like, 2 tons. Same with Rosalina. She doesnt deserve to be a heavyweight.
The difference is they are too big to fit on a Medium vehicle. :p That's why, I don't think it's weight, it's just simply cuz there too tall to fit on a smaller vehicle.

Peachy said:
MCSoulja said:
Then why was he a light weight on MKDD? :p

MCSoulja said:
The difference is they are too big to fit on a Medium vehicle. :p That's why, I don't think it's weight, it's just simply cuz there too tall to fit on a smaller vehicle.

Oh, I see. But still, King Boo's crown could be what makes him a heavyweight. And idk why Bowser Jr was a lightweight in MKDD, they're always screwing up the weight rosters.

MCSoulja said:
Oh, I see. But still, King Boo's crown could be what makes him a heavyweight. And idk why Bowser Jr was a lightweight in MKDD, they're always screwing up the weight rosters.

Bowser Jr. was still a young-ling during the 2003 era. He's much older now, so a weight increase is to be expected.

Regarding King Boo, he is bigger than normal Boos, which explains why he's a heavyweight and a large racer.

Bowser Jr. was still a young-ling during the 2003 era. He's much older now, so a weight increase is to be expected.

Regarding King Boo, he is bigger than normal Boos, which explains why he's a heavyweight and a large racer.

Oh, yes. Forgot about that.

It doesn't matter. Size of the Boo or not, ghosts are still weightless. I'm telling you, his crown is what makes him a heavyweight, since that's the only object on him that would have weight.

Also, I UNLOCKED BABY WEEGEE TODAY! :D

Congrats. I should upload another picture here, about Mario Kart Wii hacked.

Uh yeah, that's a video I took about Mario Kart Wii hacked.

MCSoulja said:
xD I literally burst out laughing when I saw YMCA was playing. Oh, and when you get hit by lightning, and it gets all weird-sounding, thats funny as hell.

You shoulda heard it in the final lap

Ohhh xD Btw are you gona reply to my message? I have tons of questions!

Also, could you make a video of you playing MKWii with this song playing in the background?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twCOhRZhxHc&feature=related I WOULD LOVE THAT.

That song I mentioned is in a video I am currently trying to upload to Photobucket. Dang, the uploading takes a while.

Yeah that's why.

Here's another picture to keep you entertained

Outsidethecave.jpg

MCSoulja said:
xD What the hell?

Also, do you know what channel E3's gonna be on on TV? I cant wait to see the upcoming Rock Band DLC!

The Free-fly aka Moon Jump cheat is awesome.

I have no idea

Back