Mario Kart Wii discussion

And also, I want a video of you doing Mario Kart Wii with Super Paper Mario's Lineland in the background. Okay, for Big Blue, do N64 Mario Raceway, and for Lineland do SNES Mario Circuit 3.

Darn, I love the music I already have for Mario Raceway. I would love to do Koopa Cape, but it's four-channeled and I yet to have multi channel editing software. Any other suggestions?

Haven't listened to it.

I see BLOF and MC are friends :D

I finally achieved 8000 legally on WiFi, yay!

I'd like to texture hack though :/

Flubber said:
I see BLOF and MC are friends :D

I finally achieved 8000 legally on WiFi, yay!

I'd like to texture hack though :/

You're real late. Anyway, where ya been flub?

And ask BLOF how to texture hack, cuz I don't know how.

I don't know how to texture hack MKWii either. Only the hacks where you modify the speed and characters and stuff like that

Baby Luigi said:
I don't know how to texture hack MKWii either. Only the hacks where you modify the speed and characters and stuff like that

Well you know how to make the Spiny Shell all fat!

Well, that's not texture hacking. Texture hacking is altering the appearance such as Baby Luigi wearing Baby Mario's clothing. I have yet to figure out how to do that

Baby Luigi said:
Well, that's not texture hacking. Texture hacking is altering the appearance such as Baby Luigi wearing Baby Mario's clothing. I have yet to figure out how to do that

I know, but you are technically changing the appearance of the Spiny Shell.

That is still just hacking and not texture hacking. Texture hacking would be changing the color or the physical appearance itself (like, changing it to a flying Wario head)

Baby Luigi said:
That is still just hacking and not texture hacking. Texture hacking would be changing the color or the physical appearance itself (like, changing it to a flying Wario head)

Good point. Lol, that would be funny though.

Well, anyway, who plays Battle mode a lot here? I do.

Battle mode is fun, but could be unfair. I always demolish the blue team and I never allow Donkey Kong and Wario to be on my team

Battle Mode is probably the best in Mario Kart history, I'm not going to lie, that's my honest opinion. The only thing I don't like, is when you go on Wi-Fi, sometimes you play with assholes who won't leave you alone, it's really annoying. But otherwise, it's good fun. :P

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php

He's the top contributor on the bottom of the page.

Back