Mario Q&A

Yeah, Mario and Luigi imagined that the X-bosses are there.

Why does Baby Mario wear cyan sneakers, differently colored than his cap, but Baby Luigi wears sneakers same colors as his cap?

Why do the Baby Mario Bros. run faster than their adult counterparts, even though it's clear that adults run faster than toddlers?

Well, kids and teenagers are more energetic than adults. Adults on the other hand are old.

How do Goombas hold bats and gloves in the baseball games despite having no arms?

They're like Rayman, except their fists are invisible

How can Koopa Troopa fit that massive head of his into that shell?

How can Mario breathe in space fine in the Super Mario Galaxy games but needs a Helmet to breathe in space in Super Paper Mario?

Nightwatcher said:
How do Goombas hold bats and gloves in the baseball games despite having no arms?
I know you got this answered already, but you didn't get the correct answer. The correct answer is: "The same way the vegetables on Veggietales hold stuff".

yoshidude99 said:
Why do Fawful and Dimentio blow themselves up?
For the same reason that Voltorb blows himself up whenever he's told to. Fawful and Dimentio both work for the greater monster of Nintendo, who is overly heartless towards it's evil minions.

Nightwatcher said:
Because Mario is their last name.

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario
Is that even canon? I mean, I read somewhere in the Mario Wiki that Nintendo people told that the Mario Bros didn't have last names.

DHM13-97011 said:
Nightwatcher said:
Because Mario is their last name.

Mario Mario and Luigi Mario
Is that even canon? I mean, I read somewhere in the Mario Wiki that Nintendo people told that the Mario Bros didn't have last names.

Well, last names are the most common thing brothers share.

No, it's confirmed they're called the Mario Bros. simply because Mario is the leader.

Because of his rough, early childhood he had with Kamek.

Because they're artificially colored with chemicals such Yellow 5, Red 4, Blue 6, etc

Back