Mario Q&A

How come in Mario Party 8, the amount of coins everyone has to bet for a Battle minigame is 10 about 95% of the time?

Because higher coins = higher money. It's like why Donkey Kong never has x3 coins for every banana

Why aren't taunts in Mario Party games free anymore? I mean, why do we have to buy them?

Why did my sister win the number 1 lottery prize in Mario Party 4 today?

Why Bowser can attack twice, thrice or four times by turn in Pit, but can attack just once in Paper Mario?

Because all of those are just one move, actually.

Why does Baby Luigi cry wayyy too much in PiT?

Because he's scared of everything that normal babies are scared of.

Why Mario or Luigi can't do two or three attacks as one move?

What ingredients are in Yoshi Cookies?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What ingredients are in Yoshi Cookies?
Melon and Cake Mix. (PM Recipe)

Hm, I thought it was partially hydrogenated oil, high fructose corn syrup, and a bunch of unpronounceable chemicals.

What kind of fuel do Mario Karts use

Why does Toad smile all the time. Look at Toad's artwork in the gallery in the Super Mario Wiki and you'll see what I mean.

I guess he's just that optimistic. Although he can be seen not smiling if you squirt him with FLUDD in Sunshine and I think there are a few moments in both Galaxy games where he doesn't smile.

In Luigi's Mansion, how did Mario get his star on the moon?

Mario traveled there using a spaceship

How did Wario get fat? I always wondered that.

Too much food?

How did Mario place his items in various rooms in the mansion when Luigi couldn't open them yet? Same thing applies for the Toads that are in places that Luigi hasn't unlocked yet.

Mario didn't place them. King Boo did. Also, King Boo kidnapped those Toads as well and made them locked in their rooms, so they get tortured. The Toads can't even go to the bathroom if they wanted (except for a Toad in a bathroom, I think)

Could you please improve your grammar?
Because he has too. There are some enemies that are too strong for Mario and Bowser too handle alone. They stand a better chance if they work together.

Three of the items Luigi finds in Luigi's Mansion are Mario's hat, glove and shoe, yet Mario still has his hat and glove when trapped inside his portrait and when he's finally freed, we can see he still has both shoes. Did Mario pack extras or something?

Because Peach asks him to do it (SPM) or someone else is trying to rule the world, so he helps to it's defeat so he can have a chance to try and rule it. (Answer to ectoBiologist)

Nightwatcher said:
Three of the items Luigi finds in Luigi's Mansion are Mario's hat, glove and shoe, yet Mario still has his hat and glove when trapped inside his portrait and when he's finally freed, we can see he still has both shoes. Did Mario pack extras or something?

Yes

How is Mario able to move when he's trapped inside the portrait? (Jeez, I'm asking a lot of Luigi's Mansion questions, I wonder why).

Nightwatcher said:
How is Mario able to move when he's trapped inside the portrait? (Jeez, I'm asking a lot of Luigi's Mansion questions, I wonder why).
The portraits were meant to only hold ghosts. The portrait can still trap Mario, but since it's meant to hold Ghosts and not humans, Mario is capable of moving within the painting.

Back