Mario Q&A

I always thought they were about 3 years old.

What kind of parent names their kids "Wario"? I mean, at first glance, it just looks like Mario's name, but with the M upside down.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What kind of parent names their kids "Wario"? I mean, at first glance, it just looks like Mario's name, but with the M upside down.

Maybe Wario originally had a different name. After he met Mario, he decided to get his name changed to Wario to become Mario's rival.

Why is Mario's occupation a plumber, a doctor, kart racer, etc. at the same time?

Because he is multi-talented and awesome, and he cloned himself so he can be in many places at once. Haven't you played Super Smash Bros. and seen Super Mario 128?

Why is Toad macho in some games, but not macho in other games?

Because those are different Toads.

How did Iggy alter his look from Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga to New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

She's not human. She attached her bow using super glue. Why do you think it never falls off?

Ornithologist Mario said:
She's not human. She attached her bow using super glue. Why do you think it never falls off?

By that logic, Bowser and the other koopalings (minus Roy and Morton who are also bald) shouldn't have hair either.

How do Iggy and Roy keep their glasses on without ears?

Super Glue.

And the "hair" are wigs with Super Glue. You know, LudWIG?

Why does Donkey Kong have that flesh sprout?

Somebody planted the Stupid Bean in his brain.

Why does Mario hate Luigi when Luigi wins?

Because when someone loses to their younger sibling, they'll do anything to shoot them down out of jealousy. Just look at Candace constantly trying to bust Phineas and Ferb.

Why do Baby Mario and Baby Luigi speak incomprehensible language in Mario Super Sluggers, yet Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can clearly speak full sentences?

Why does Mario never speak in his games, yet he let lose of all his speaking capabilities in an interview?

He talks a lot. If were to talk in all the games, he would take up most of the game talking.

Back