Super Mario Sunshine... who could forget the nostalgia??

Boidoh said:
I dont know why but it seems Corona Mountain was hard for the wrong reasons.

Corona Mountain? That was easy sh*t. I got the blue coins the easy way, too. Used the hover nozzle to go across the lava, get one coin, die, and repeat.

Nega-Man said:
Boidoh said:
I dont know why but it seems Corona Mountain was hard for the wrong reasons.

Corona Mountain? That was easy sh*t. I got the blue coins the easy way, too. Used the hover nozzle to go across the lava, get one coin, die, and repeat.

Yeah but some people dont have the patience to do that. Plus those one hit kill stuff in the lava.... dont get me started.

Boidoh said:
People just hate on the world cause of that manta level.

That was fun. I swear, all of you people always have to be so hateful against some aspects of this game when they all really just take practice to master and in the long run, they end up being really fun. Of course I've played this game since 3rd grade so it's alot easier for me.

Not really just go in the water and keep hovering...

@NegaMan yeah that was cool. It even had a reference to Luigi's Mansion..

And is that the one where you have to get those stupid pineapples? It was kinda fun because you can go in the hotel rooms and the bathrooms.

I have a question

Why did people find the Watermelon Festival hard?

i just played through it not that long ago

its goddam impossible finding all the hidden shines and blue coins though, since i found a good many through complete luck and would never have noticed them otherwise.

Kick Buttowski said:
Watch Chuggaa's Sunshine LP episode 10 and you'll find out why.

I did watch it.

I don't think he knew that you can kill the cataquacks

its goddam impossible finding all the hidden shines and blue coins though, since i found a good many through complete luck and would never have noticed them otherwise.

I agree. Man, I did not know that you get Blue Coins from eating blue butterflies or spraying blue birds with water until I watched Chugga's LPs of Super Mario Sunshine

Baby Luigi said:
Kick Buttowski said:
Watch Chuggaa's Sunshine LP episode 10 and you'll find out why.

I did watch it.

I don't think he knew that you can kill the cataquacks

I agree. Man, I did not know that you get Blue Coins from eating blue butterflies or spraying blue birds with water until I watched Chugga's LPs of Super Mario Sunshine
You forgot that:
-You need a Dune Bud to do that
-There are no Dune Buds close in the way to the place where you have to go.

Baby Luigi said:

oh shit thats what you do with the butterflies?

LuigiNo.1 said:
You forgot that:
-You need a Dune Bud to do that
-There are no Dune Buds close in the way to the place where you have to go.

I didn't forget. My sister led the Cataquacks to the dune bud and that's how she killed all of them.

oh *bleep* thats what you do with the butterflies?

Only the blue ones, yes, you eat them with Yoshi.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
im pretty sure you just had to kill enough cataquacks to make a path and then it was easy as hell

True, but my sister just felt like killing all of them

You know what's funny?

Chuggaa mentions that some people try to get the Shine Sprite by going in through the juicer "which is absolute suicide".

Before I saw his videos, that's how I attempted to get the Shine Sprite.

Dang, the blue coin locations are pretty cryptic in this game. There are also hidden blue coin shine outline things that only reveal themselves when you spray that certain location with water. With the size of the stages and how some appear only in certain levels, I wonder what they were thinking.

Back