Glitches/Bugs you found in Videogames.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
There was this glitch in Kirby Super Star where you somehow fight Marx in Revenge of MetaKnight.

I had the Hammer ability ( I possibly had the ninja ability after ) and a Biospark as my helper, it happened in that zone where you get the wheelie ability and the hammer ability.

We seriously have to integrate the Search Function into the banner of the site.

MKDD_Glitch_1.jpg

Best glitch ever, hands down. Hah.

The only 'glitchy' thing I notice there, is that there are 9 Laps, and I don't think it's a glitch, to be honest.

Anonymous said:
The only 'glitchy' thing I notice there, is that there are 9 Laps, and I don't think it's a glitch, to be honest.
It is one. The Babies just skipped most of the course.

Anonymous said:

No, the car is left upside-down permanently. I can upload a video of it, but this requires precise timing.

It's basically the car upside down in one spot, while the Thwomp still smashes it. You can't to ANYTHING to them, except Thunderbolt them which will revert the kart to right side up.

And no, the lap thing is NOT a glitch nor a hack. It's something even the game itself included.

Oh, now I see the upside-down (so that's how it's spelled?) kart.
And about the Laps, I didn't play MKDD very much lately, but now I remember how to do that.

Upside-down, upside down. I really don't know

In Super Smash Bros. Melee, I saw a floating Super Scope. In a different match, I saw Mr. Game & Watch walking around with a warpstar below him, as if he just grabbed a warpstar (when you pause just when you have grabbed a warpstar, you can see the warpstar below your feet while you are starting a duck.

Naturally, I had no videos or camera to record the moment. Ah, oh well. :/

On my copy of Yoshis island, super mario world 2. (even though this is a handhedl game)

On level 2-1 after the part where the screen moves up and blocks try to squish you (like tetris), theres this yellow flower.
If I stop and start eating the petals off of it, and continue to do that until it fails to spawn anymore petals, then when I continue past that the level becomes really glitchy.
for example; some platforms that are supposed to fall, dont fall.
various enemies wont spawn.
the camera will act up and weird places (like at the end sometimes it stays really high up and I can go past the ring you jump through (which just leads to a dead end with a pavillion-like thing)
Some blocks wont spawn. to get them to spawn I have to walk away and come back. and that only might work.
Some collectables (like flowers) wont appear at all. same with the up arrow trampoline thingies.

Yeah it really gets messed up.

And another strange thing is that it seems to only do this on the 3rd file.

For people that still don't know what the Warp Glitch in SM64DS is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UGXYImOI08

I really HATE this glitch in Super Paper Mario:

When you are in chapter 2-2, If you go to all the rooms there are in the entrance of Merlee's Mansion and then you talk with Mimi again, the game will freeze. (explained here in MWiki)

It confused a lot of people, including me!! :mad:

gallowsCalibrator said:
NTSC FTW. No glitch for me! :)
You know this happens with the PAL version... :(

That's not from a Video Game, it's from some kind of cartoon.

Anyway, I tested that Super Paper Mario glitch out, on my PAL Wii, and PAL Super Paper Mario: It didn't freeze.
Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3r8Y_gHejc

I thought after they found the glitch, Nintendo fixed it and released and un-glitched version of SPM.

I don't know how this happens, but in Donkey Kong Country 2 in the level, Hot Head Hop, sometimes if I just stand in place with Squitter, my partner behind me turns into Squitter too.

Also, in the same game during the Screech's Sprint level, if you hit into the vines and then pass Screech while blinking, he won't race you and you can go through the rest of the level without being in a hurry.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Also, in the same game during the Screech's Sprint level, if you hit into the vines and then pass Screech while blinking, he won't race you and you can go through the rest of the level without being in a hurry.
Haha I did that to beat it the first time.

My friend Logan whom I lend-ed (lent? I don't know) Pikmin 2 to, said that in that game he had thrown a purple Pikmin onto a "Bumbling Snitchbug", but it still picked him up anyways, and for some reason it just continued flying up into a glitchy area, and when it finally threw him down, he just kept falling. I oughta try that sometime.

Also, the game can tell if you're using an AR. If you use it to unlock the Wistful Wild (or potentially any of the areas) there won't be any features on the land at all. No walls, no bridges, no rocks. You won't be able to drain water, in other words, you'd have to complete the Dream Den with only Blue Pikmin :|

In other words this game is telling you not to cheat lol

for the record,
Bumbling Snitchbug = bug that swoops down to pick up leaders and throw them, instead of Pikmin

Back