Glitches/Bugs you found in Videogames.

In Super Mario Sunshine Bianco Hills, I went near the rotating wooden thing and it knocked me through the ground.

nabber said:

Not a Glitch, Someone said that near the edges are 1-Ups, so they obviously made it so its possible to do that.

I was playing Sonic Heroes and in Lost Jungle I fell into the swamp but instead of death Team Sonic was just floating on an empty blue screen and I could only move them. I then had to reset the game.

Crackin355 said:
In Super Mario Sunshine Bianco Hills, I went near the rotating wooden thing and it knocked me through the ground.

nabber said:

Not a Glitch, Someone said that near the edges are 1-Ups, so they obviously made it so its possible to do that.
Yeah, I realized that. It was a bit of a glaringly obvious glitch, which was probably found during playtesting and left in. Later I redid the level the correct way.

In Paper Mario, I found a wierd Flower Fields glitch. I hit a Lakitu with a Tornado Jump as it was throwing a Spiny, defeated thhe Lakitu, and the Spiny got stuck in mid-air. Couldn't reach it because it was too high in the air.

That's called clipping glitch. My sister experienced it yesterday WITHOUT Yoshi

I found a few Glitches in SMG2. I found an invisible block on Megahammer's Planet (Use Inifinite Flutter Jump) and if u go on the cloud in Shiverburn look up at the meteors and they will stop in midair.

I can only do Infinte Flutter Jump a little bit. I only try it on Starship Mario though. Anyway I just had a cool glitch in the Spongebob Squarepants Movie game where on Rock Slide I fell into lava but I didn't die I was able to move on the lava and not be killed. I couldn't jump though and I had to restart the level because there is no way out.

In rock slide go to the part the steam coming from the ground and after is 2 path. One takes you to a monster body (left) the other leads into a cave (right). Go right and jump onto the Monster head and fall off the right side of it's head. You won't die for a while but you can move anywhere.

I might try that out. I also had a glitch in the first fight with Dennis where I killed him but died in the cutscene.

Back