Glitches/Bugs you found in Videogames.

chugga's "You're so boring I'd rather die than talk to you!" and "I'm inside the planet!" glitches from Sunshine and Galaxy were pretty funny.

The Frappe Snowland bridge glitch is pretty funny. Lakitu picks you up and drops you through the bridge.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D said:
Anyway, I tested that Super Paper Mario glitch out, on my PAL Wii, and PAL Super Paper Mario: It didn't freeze.
Proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3r8Y_gHejc
in my case, it did. (and mine are PAL ver. too)

Also, my game froze, as well.
I already said that.
Now I dont have a copy of the game.
And it was PAL ver.(I think)
I am annoyed to find it was glitch, and my game was not actually broken.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

-Final fantasy 6-

Relm paint ability causes the following:

game crash
deletes saves
corrupts saves

Other things relating to stats:

you can actually equip certain equipment and for some reason it goes crazy granting 100% evasion on both physical and magical attacks.

-Marvel vs capcom 2-

many glitches in this game resulting in unlimited combos. Example being magneto capable of chaining crouch moves to stand moves, and repeat. He can do this for the entire match.

Jigglpuff glitch in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It's a good glitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPH1rkCUkY

In Megaman X6. X is capable of using zero saber. But really slow.
But if you press "Dash" and "Saber" at the same time over and over again. You can use the saber almost as fast as Zero. Is really useful.

Found a nice glitch in clockwork ruins form Super Mario galaxy 2 I had 99 puple coins and I jumped and got trapped walking on air and than falling to my death and having to start over grrr.

Baby Mario's texture sheet in Mario Kart Double Dash. For some reason, you can find it in GameFAQs, but I discovered the glitch and uploaded the image.

In smg2 my battery died in the Flip Swap galaxy and Mario walked around by himself untill he was hit by a Chomp. It happens a lot in the game but it was funny how he walked right into the chomp.

I don't think that's a glitch.

It happened to me some days ago. Sadly, I was in a lava planet.

Right when that happens, I immediately press the Home Button. I wonder why they act so strange if the batteries die?

Your Home button doesn't even have use, if your battery has died.
I'd just say, swap batteries, as soon as you see the battery message.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Your Home button doesn't even have use, if your battery has died.
I'd just say, swap batteries, as soon as you see the battery message.

Whenever my battery stops working, it still has a little energy left usually for a brief while. I take advantage of that.

That brief while is getting shorter and shorter, so keep this in mind as well.

But when that happens, I immediately rush to get new batteries and remember to recharge the old

Wait, I thought rechargeable batteries could damage the Wii Remote.
At least, that's what Nintendo warned everyone, back in 2006.
Instead of that, I'm using Duracell UltraPower.
I don't know the exact name of them, but it's available to factories only (a friend of mine works at the factory).

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Wait, I thought rechargeable batteries could damage the Wii Remote.
At least, that's what Nintendo warned everyone, back in 2006.
Instead of that, I'm using Duracell UltraPower.
I don't know the exact name of them, but it's available to factories only (a friend of mine works at the factory).

How? I always used rechargeable batteries and they worked fine

Back