Glitches/Bugs you found in Videogames.

Baby Luigi said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
Wait, I thought rechargeable batteries could damage the Wii Remote.
At least, that's what Nintendo warned everyone, back in 2006.
Instead of that, I'm using Duracell UltraPower.
I don't know the exact name of them, but it's available to factories only (a friend of mine works at the factory).

How? I always used rechargeable batteries and they worked fine

I second that. My European Wii Remotes still work well even after using rechargeable batteries (but I don't use those anymore, since they aren't as common here in Brazil).

There's a number of glitches in Rock Band 3. The one I spotted only once was where the guitarist was playing in midair. And another song where the singer was on top of this castle on the stage, and in the next shot he was back on ground.

I like SMS cause there is many glitches like I fell into some poison water and my water neter was Green and Yellow and not plain blue.

I like it how I can win a 17 minute match in Giant Melee against a Lv. 9 Captain Falcon in Yoshi's Island (Super Mario World) without attacking him once.

Dynamo Man said:
I remember once finding a glitch in Super Mario World which made Mario fall through the ground....
Where.

I remember one in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. The singer was playing an invisible guitar and singing at the same time.

Sometimes in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, when I'm landing after a jump I fall into a bottomless pit when there is land everywhere.

I was playing I-Ninja and I finished a level and came back to the hub area...

It was gone.

I was simply falling into a bottomless pit with a strange forest backround surrounding me. Weirdest thing that's ever happened to me.

I swear I might be the only person to have ever experienced this glitch but, one time while going through all the games in SMAS, I was on SMB3, in a fortress with Boos. A boo hit me as soon as I entered the door, which lead the game to: Open the door, let me through, and THEN play the death animation. It was VERY weird.

Figment said:
Oh yeah, the Cars video game has lots of glitches. Like this one time I fell under the ground and was in this endless blue pit.

I only have the GBA version but once I was off the road ,I passed the finish line and the game counted it as a lap.

I found a glitch in Kirby Super Star.

It involves the Hammer ability and you get to fight Nova (You can also get to fight Marx) if you beat Nova (or Marx) Revenge of MetaKnight ends. in Revenge of MetaKnight.

also you're somehow able to get Gourmet Race and the glitched Mike Enemy gives you the sword ability instead of mike.

glitchu.png

glitch2.png

The last pic means that Bonkers was useless all the fight against Nova... He kept going back and kept going away.

glitch3.png

I was playing Paper Mario and after getting Sushie as a partner, I decided to go back to Toad Town and open the pipe connecting Toad Town Tunnels with Yoshi's Village. At the end of the Chapter, I traded Kolorado the Volcano Vase for the last flower seed and used the pipe to go back to Toad Town. I then went back to Yoshi's Village to get some items and went to the area where the whale was and saw Kolorado still standing there, then when I went back to Toad Town's Toad House, I saw Kolorado right there. I made the game skip a cutscene. O_O

Somehow me and my lil sis managed to break the 11th and 12th place HUD displays in MKWii by driving around Peach Beach backwards on differents laps to each other and charging each other with turbo boosts (the ones that you can charge from being stationery). Don't know how. We just did.

In F1 2009, during the Practices, my engineer sometimes goes nuts on the radio and starts repeating other drivers' names.

I have Ty the Tasmanian Tiger on Gamecube and sometimes the characters say things in different languages. Like, they'll be in the middle of talking to me and then they'll say the rest of it in Spanish. I don't know how that happens or if it's a weird programming error (which would be crazy because it's such an easy mistake to spot out).

Mario Kart 3DS said:
In NSMB a Goomba hopped over a shell dash.

Oh those dancing Goombas.

Back