Working toward a diva-free community
Wiki Administrator
Pronouns
she/her
MarioWiki
Mario
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=156324

*sigh*

I might have been more excited about if NINTENDO was developing the game. I don't know how long they can go with this. Why can't SEGA give Nintendo a chance to create the game. I mean, it has Mario in it!

Anyway, discuss here if you want.

I want Baby Luigi in it. That is all. No freakish Birdo that barely anyone likes.

I WANT BIG THE CAT PLAYABLE SO I CAN KICK HIS FAT BUTT

Toad should be playable too.

Big should be playable darn it. He is perfect with Wario.

And I totally agree with Toad>Birdo. Anything over Birdo except for Yoshi is fine. But I want Baby Luigi and Toadette the most.

Rosalina should be playable so fans are delighted. I'm not a big fan of Rosalina, but she gets so much under-representation (if that is a word) these days.

I still want Baby Luigi over Rosalina. But Rosalina is not a bad idea.

They should also put Rouge playable. I mean, she is major enough to be playable. And maybe Omega. But I want Big the most.

Baby Mario shouldn't be forgotten either.

Anyway, are you planning to get the game?

It depends. Maybe as long Toad is in it, I'll be able to enjoy it. After all, Mario & Sonic Winter Games for the DS was pretty addicting, but had none of my favorite characters (except for Luigi and Bowser Jr.) in it

Looks like a game of table tennis in this thread. @~@

Anyway, colour me excited, especially as I'm a British Mario and Sonic series fan.

Now, who would I want to be playable...hmm, any more Koopa characters are unlikely since there's other priorities for the roster, but then I don't particularly care for anyone like Rosalina or Toad of such.

Hmm, tough one.

I think Toad, Toadette, Rouge and Big should be playable in this game.

And hell yes, London! :DDDDD

Pfft, Espio's better than Rouge.

Did I say that out loud? Um, you didn't hear the Koopa fanatic say anything about anyone other than Koopas! *runs off*

I thought that this game was considered to be fake; I actually had to delete a fake boxart that was uploaded.

So, a site from Czech Republic knows more than the rest of (European) Press?
I've been looking for it on Nintendo's Press Site, and Sega's Press Site.
None of them mention anything about it.
Proof:
Sega:
NoMS3DS1.png

Nintendo:
NoMS3DS2.png

I don't really see a point in making another one, if a winter and summer version were already created. Anyway, I would like to see all characters playable now, and then add 4 different characters from each series. I'm not sure about the Sonic series, but for the Mario series I would add Rosalina, Petey, Toad (switch referee with some kind of enemy), And a baby, Mario/Luigi. Now that I think about Sonic, I would enjoy Rouge, Big, and Espio being playable.

I mentioned that my webpage-screenshot-maker didn't work well on Sega's site, so I make one manually.
Post not edited, I've updated the image itself instead.

HOLD EVERYTHING.

The official website has gone up...and there's only 20 playable characters! There's no new additions!

Yes, there it is now, it's official!
It only includes Artwork and some Text.

Edit:
Huh, that's strange!
They even have a policy for which logo to use on what kind of background.
Code:
Logo Guidelines:

The following applies to the London 2012 logo.

Please use the logo with the WHITE buzz around the logo on all non-white/coloured backgrounds.

Please use the logo with the YELLOW buzz around the logo on white backgrounds ONLY.

Anyway, here's the English, non-Google Translate, story: http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/?p=2146 (Note: I hate it that a company uses .PSD and .DOC files, they take up more time to get everything right).

Dear God, not another Mario and Sonic sports crossover. How many times are they going to continue milking that concept?

I daresay Ill enjoy it.The Olympics!Finally an excuse for me to go to the one city I havent been to yet!

Forte said:
Dear God, not another Mario and Sonic sports crossover. How many times are they going to continue milking that concept?
This, basically.

Couldn't Nintendo and Sega team up to do something to create more of an impact on video-gaming culture...like let's say, a Mario-Sonic crossover platformer. I don't know, It's worth a try and I think that it would actually be pretty a cool way to combine two of videogame's iconic characters.

THAT would grab my attention.

After buying Winter Games, I don't really think I'm going to get this one...

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I want Baby Luigi in it. That is all. No freakish Birdo that barely anyone likes.
I WANT BIG THE CAT PLAYABLE SO I CAN KICK HIS FAT BUTT
since character seats ar not enough, it must be sorry for babies ???

I don't know whether new athletes can join,
but Birdo and Toad/Toadette (though toads are mostly assistants in spinoffs, not neccesary) from Mario
and Big, Cream, Rouge from Sonic are the big malice of players
it wouldn't make better sellings if Nintendo didn't consider comprimise

otherwise, though the topic is London
but the main problem is that the condition of NATION wasn't clear enough
I can't catch that Mario was traveling to Canada and China though fresh chances
Idont know if there can be some more English style of streets

and the other problem is, which racings would be contained
because I thought many racings was used in Beijing already

There is more, like snychronised swimming,weightlifting, and many more.They may be hard to incorporate into a video game, however.

Back