Baby Luigi?

Whenever Nintendo stops making him the @#$%^&! damsel in distress.

Besides, I want Baby Luigi MINUS Yoshi

That would be awesome. Baby Luigi is by far the best of the babies and deserves to shine in the spotlight.

Smasher 101 said:
That would be awesome. Baby Luigi is by far the best of the babies and deserves to shine in the spotlight.

YES. This x10000000000000000000 million thousand

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are fine without the green bipedal lump of radioactive waste.

I just want a game where Baby Luigi saves everyone else in the series instead of everyone else in the series saving him

Scrub Jay said:
Baby Luigi's Mansion.

Yes. But we're talking about Yoshi's Island here which really should simply be called "island". Baby Luigi's Mansion would be cool, though.

Anything with Baby Luigi as the star would be something I would buy the day it came out.

Smasher 101 said:
Anything with Baby Luigi as the star would be something I would buy the day it came out.

Me too. I'd even go through the trouble of preordering it if I can

Smasher 101 said:

Not before anything with Baby Mario as the star.

Baby Luigi>>>Baby Mario

Baby Mario has enough spotlight. Baby Luigi needs some because Nintendo just makes him a stupid Princess Peach-like role in the series.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Baby Mario has enough spotlight. Baby Luigi needs some because Nintendo just makes him a stupid Princess Peach-like role in the series.
Agreed.

Baby Luigi is way better than his brother. Isn't he the only one who knew that the Cobalt Star was evil in Partners in Time?

I bet if Baby Luigi wasn't always the one captured, he'd be a better partner to Yoshi. He's probably lighter, and it seems like they could do so much more. Luigi in general has so much untapped potential.

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi is way better than his brother. Isn't he the only one who knew that the Cobalt Star was evil in Partners in Time?

I bet if Baby Luigi wasn't always the one captured, he'd be a better partner to Yoshi. He's probably lighter, and it seems like they could do so much more. Luigi in general has so much untapped potential.

He and Peach. But Baby Luigi is so cool, he already knew it when he wasn't involved in it.

I'd rather Baby Luigi be all by himself rather than partner with Yoshi.

You know what else I'm going to rage about? Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Baby Peach received a trophy. Baby Luigi didn't. *rage*

@Fawfulfury: Given what Nintendo has been doing, it's more possible that will happen instead of the other way around :mad:

@Link: So true, so true

Link said:
BABY LUIGI PWNS
You are a very smart person.
ToxBox said:
Maybe Baby Luigi will get his own 3DS game?
God I wish. It probably won't happen, but a person can dream.
You know what else I'm going to rage about? Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Baby Peach received a trophy. Baby Luigi didn't. *rage*
Seriously? That's terrible. :(

He shoulda been playable in Mario Tennis (N64) and Mario Golf (N64). If they are going to make new games, they should put him and Baby Mario in it.

I support the above idea ten billion times

If Nintendo doesn't make Baby Luigi playable in Mario Kart 3DS...*holds breath*
*screams*

I know, isn't she crazy about that little twerp?

That was supposed to be a playful tease.

Baby Luigi>>>Baby Mario

This is just like those fans saying Luigi>Mario. In my world, this is completely false.

ToxBox said:
You need to calm down about baby Luigi

Sorry, I'm a big fan of Baby Luigi, you see. I just hate it how Nintendo treats him.

Back