Baby Luigi?

I think Luigi should stop being the "damsel-in-distress" on every Yoshi's Island.

Speaking of Yoshi's Island they better get one for the 3DS.

Dragonair said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
They should appear in the next Mario and Luigi. The only next that should get left behind is Baby Luigi's habit of crying every 5 seconds.
MAJOR MARIO AND LUIGI PARTNERS IN TIME SPOILERS
That was what saved the Mushroom Kingdom from Elder Princess Shroob though.

CRYING DOESN'T SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS. OH WAIT.

Still, he should cry less. He did it TWICE in the ending scenes. That's too much already.

Ser Espiel said:
I think Luigi should stop being the "damsel-in-distress" on every Yoshi's Island.

Speaking of Yoshi's Island they better get one for the 3DS.

I agree. He should be an available character to use on Yoshi, rather than being the stupid damsel all the time.

If Baby Luigi were to be playable in Yoshi's Island, what powers would he give Yoshi?

Mario gave him speed.

Peach increased flutter jumps, decreased falling speed, and used her parasol to reach new heights
with some help from wind machines.

DK provided more strength with the shoulder charge and climbed vines.

Wario had the magnet to bring coins closer and moved metal platforms.

Bowser's fireball was more powerful than the eggs.

A laser

Nah, seriously, maybe he could shoot two eggs at a time at different directions, more bouncing, and more quantity held. I remember my idea is that once you save him, you unlock him, and he can basically use most powers the babies have.

Thanks...it took me a while to think of something new and original.

Yeah, BLOF and I love making original ideas. We have a passion for games too.

If there's a next Yoshi's Island game, no one should get kidnapped. Because I'm a Baby Luigi fan, I always get pissed off when he gets stolen.

Yes, not even Baby Peach should get kidnapped. And if Bowser comes to Yoshi, Mario and Luigi should follow him to stop him, and that in some segments, you play as them. I mean, why was Bowser there, but Mario and Luigi absent? That makes no sense. Toad should come, too.

The Super Mario Kun had a genius idea for Mario and Luigi to come to the past and thwart Kamek's plan

That's what I wanted the games to be like.

Mario and Baby Luigi make the best combo ever!

Yeah, I know. A pair of brothers, even though there is a huge time frame between the two.

Maybe Baby Luigi can use a mini-poltergust to shoot out 2 eggs at a time, and it would be thrown at intense speed. I think that would make sense. :p

Also, Luigi is generally scared, so it makes sense his baby form would cry a lot.

Peachy said:
Maybe Baby Luigi can use a mini-poltergust to shoot out 2 eggs at a time, and it would be thrown at intense speed. I think that would make sense. :p

Also, Luigi is generally scared, so it makes sense his baby form would cry a lot.

I was thinking this, maybe those small little handheld vacuums to suck things like vines or bridges toward Yoshi. Or blow out fire.

Cool, Baby Luigi having a Poltergust. That is so awesome

Superfiremario said:
In Yoshi's Island 3DS, which will probably be made sooner or later. :yoshi:

Although I'll be glad if he doesn't get #(*)(#@ kidnapped for once in Yoshi's Island 3DS, I'll be even happier if he and Baby Mario have the starring roles and they save Yoshi.

Back