Baby Luigi?

Scrub Jay said:
This is just like those fans saying Luigi>Mario. In my world, this is completely false.

How isn't Luigi better than Mario? He's got almost everything on his older brother but fame, shoes, and courage. All Luigi needs is some nice running shoes and a bit more confidence, and it would be no contest.

Leonyx said:
Scrub Jay said:
This is just like those fans saying Luigi>Mario. In my world, this is completely false.

How isn't Luigi better than Mario? He's got almost everything on his older brother but fame, shoes, and courage. All Luigi needs is some nice running shoes and a bit more confidence, and it would be no contest.

I am sick of hearing people say "Luigi is better than Mario! Blahblahblahblah!"

Luigi might have more "personality", but I really hate all the attention people give him.

I like Mario so much better than Luigi.

And I like Baby Luigi more than Baby Mario. Not that I hate Baby Mario, it's simply because I like Baby Luigi more.

Same goes with another billion people.

Sometimes, I want to just kill Luigi for all the attention he gets. >X(

Mario gets more attention from Nintendo.

Anyway, in the next Yoshi's Island, they should at least Baby Luigi accessible X(

Fawfulfury65 said:
I like Mario more than Luigi but I like Baby Luigi more than Baby Mario.
This.

Scrub Jay said:

Luigi might have more "personality", but I really hate all the attention people give him.

That's an opinion, and I can respect that, but I'm speaking from fact. Luigi is taller, slimmer, jumps higher, and runs faster. Athletically, he is superior to Mario. The main reason that Mario goes on all of the quests (other than his obviously greater popularity) is because he is more heroic than his brother. If Luigi was more couragous, he could do all of the things Mario did, and probably faster, too.

I personally like Luigi better, but that's just me. It's perfectly fine to say that you like Mario better, but Luigi is definitely the more fit brother. There's no reason to hate on him.

Reason I like Baby Luigi:

Baby Mario: He can get annoying at times, especially his, "NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH NYAH" in Mario Kart Wii

Baby Peach: Her voice is just ear-piercing

Baby Daisy: She doesn't even deserve to exist in a Nintendo video game

Baby Bowser: Meh, he hasn't been playable a lot

Baby Donkey Kong: Donkey Kong Jr. is better

Baby Wario: Ew....

Baby Luigi has none of those traits and he has the best quotes.

Baby Luigi can get annoying at times.

I really do like Baby Luigi's voice out of all of them. I like it how he says his own name too <3

I like Mario's voice. So what? I heard that even you can't stand his voice sometimes.

Baby Luigi is a unique individual, especially since he constantly calls himself "Baby Weegee", which is something that the adult Luigi hardly ever does.

But I like it how Baby Luigi pronounces Luigi as "Weegee" :D

Leonyx said:
Scrub Jay said:

That's an opinion, and I can respect that, but I'm speaking from fact. Luigi is taller, slimmer, jumps higher, and runs faster. Athletically, he is superior to Mario. The main reason that Mario goes on all of the quests (other than his obviously greater popularity) is because he is more heroic than his brother. If Luigi was more couragous, he could do all of the things Mario did, and probably faster, too.

I personally like Luigi better, but that's just me. It's perfectly fine to say that you like Mario better, but Luigi is definitely the more fit brother. There's no reason to hate on him.
There's no reason to hate on either of them. Mario and Luigi are both awesome. Luigi excels in running and jumping, no argument there. Although Mario excels in courage and intelligence (He's a doctor who's cured every known disease except the common cold). The point is, neither brother is better than the other, they're both important and they need each other, except for a few occassions.

All Dr. Mario did was match the pills the same color as the virus

2009-04-21-155-MedicalExam.jpg

superjeff64 said:
Leonyx said:
Scrub Jay said:

There's no reason to hate on either of them. Mario and Luigi are both awesome. Luigi excels in running and jumping, no argument there. Although Mario excels in courage and intelligence (He's a doctor who's cured every known disease except the common cold). The point is, neither brother is better than the other, they're both important and they need each other, except for a few occassions.

I just dislike Luigi's fanbase, that's all.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
All Dr. Mario did was match the pills the same color as the virus

2009-04-21-155-MedicalExam.jpg

Well, yes, that's how you play the game, but in the Dr. Mario 64 cutscenes, the patient just needs to ingest one pill and they're cured instantly.

Baby Luigi is cool because he KNEW about the evil Cobalt Star, even if he wasn't involved in the thing one tiny bit

We should have a mix where Yoshi gets kidnapped (after all he did ruin Bowser's plan). Then it would be the babies (Baby Mario and Baby Luigi) who would be able to star in a game to save Yoshi (or to just beat Bowser).

Leonyx said:
Scrub Jay said:

FINALLY SOMEBODY MAKES A THREAD FOR AWESOME, EPIC BABY LUIGI!!

Propeller Toad said:
We should have a mix where Yoshi gets kidnapped (after all he did ruin Bowser's plan). Then it would be the babies (Baby Mario and Baby Luigi) who would be able to star in a game to save Yoshi (or to just beat Bowser).

My point exactly. Why not?

I still don't get it how Bowser manages to go in the past, but not Mario and Luigi.

Let's make something like a Super Mario Kun adaption, where Bowser wreaks havoc on Yoshi's Island and the Mario brothers, young and old, save the captives (like the Stork).

Back