Baby Luigi?

Mabye we could have a Baby Mario and Baby Luigi game. Baby Mario gets captured sometimes like in the Mario and Luigi games and Baby Luigi has to save him.

yoshidude99 said:
Mabye we could have a Baby Mario and Baby Luigi game. Baby Mario gets captured sometimes like in the Mario and Luigi games and Baby Luigi has to save him.

You have no idea how much I support this.

I already posted mine and I'm too lazy :(

I want Baby Luigi in Mario Kart 3DS. I want him. He hasn't been playable in any portable game until Partners in Time, and that he was still being led the entire time by Baby Mario. Wow...

You just put code in it and everybody is lazy and I'm lazy to put 3DS manual to right place, which I not put it right now

You need to wait until 3dsblog to sent more info about baby luigi and what happens if there is Baby Luigi's Mansion?

I would buy Baby Luigi's Mansion if it came out.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I would buy Baby Luigi's Mansion if it came out.
Same here

ToD the ToaD said:
"Baby luigi = Epic Win" thus "this thread = Epic Win"

You're right. Really right

Hmmmm, I like Baby Mario more tbh, I don't HATE Baby Luigi, he's cool too, I just like Baby Mario more. :P

A game starring Baby Luigi would be alright.

We need a game starring Baby Mario before we can even think about a game starring Baby Luigi.

No, a game where Baby Mario and Baby Luigi both star in and both get equal amounts of screentime.

Baby Daisy and Baby Peach are alright. At least they sound funny in Mario Kart Wii and Mario Super Sluggers.

ALL RIGHT ~_~

Daisy should get a major role in at least one mainstream Mario game first.

Baby Luigi's Mansion with Waluigi as the main villain is what I want

Mariorules25 said:
baby luigi is awsome he deserves some spotlight

Don't we all think he deserves spotlight along his bro.? ;D

I want Super Baby Mario Bros. or Super Baby Mario Galaxy already!

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Mariorules25 said:
Baby Luigi is awesome he deserves some spotlight.

Don't we all think he deserves spotlight along his bro.? ;D

I want Super Baby Mario Bros. or Super Baby Mario Galaxy already!
I would buy ANY game with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

Me too, as long as I see the adult versions of them.

They should appear in the next Mario and Luigi. The only next that should get left behind is Baby Luigi's habit of crying every 5 seconds.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
They should appear in the next Mario and Luigi. The only next that should get left behind is Baby Luigi's habit of crying every 5 seconds.
MAJOR MARIO AND LUIGI PARTNERS IN TIME SPOILERS
That was what saved the Mushroom Kingdom from Elder Princess Shroob though.

Back