Favorite Mario Party Minigames

Yoshiwaker

Star Spirit
What's your favorite Mario Party minigame? Mine is Panic Pinball from MP5.

I like Mario Mechs from Mario Party 5 the most.

MP1: Running of the Bulb
MP2: Hexagon Heat
MP3: Ice Rink Risk
MP4: Mr. Blizzard's Brigade
MP5: Can't remember cause I don't have the game
MP6: Granite Getaway
MP7: Funstacle Course
MP8: Never bought the game
MPA: Never bought the game
MPDS: Never bought the game

Scrub Jay said:
I like Mario Mechs from Mario Party 5 the most.

That's the only minigame I remember from Mario Party 5, because it was so fleshed out in comparison to other games.

My favorite minigames were the ones where you fought opponents on moving platforms. I think minigames like that died off after Mario Party 4.

1: Treasure Divers
2: Destruction Duet/Lights Out
3: Eatsa Pizza/All of Game Guy's Minigames except for Magic Boxes
4: Bowser Bop
5: Coney Island/Piece Out
6: Catch You Letter/Cannonball Fun/Note To Self/Hyper Sniper/Insectiride/Seer Terror
7: Apes of Wrath (mainly because of the anime sweatdrops)
8: Cardiators
DS: Can't decide

I've only played MP8 and MPDS. (Sorry never played gamecube, where most MP games are, and haven't played the ones on the 64)

And for MP8, Cardiators is really addicting, but for 4 player, I'd say Lava or Leave 'em.

For DS, I like everything. Most of those minigames are so fun, and I always play them if multiplayer in the car if we go somewhere.

Fast Food Frenzy for MPDS. Theres this one in MP6 where you go on a raft through a river and beat up your opponents I like but, I can't remember the minigame's name.

Eatsa pizza,
that game where you needed to caught a ship attention from an island,
and i don't know why, but that tetris game from MP3!

Mario Party 1: Piranha's Pursuit- RUUUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH I MISSSED! Guess who said that.
Mario Party 2 & 3: Played only a little bit and when I was, like, 5 years old was the last time I played it
Mario Party 4: Team Treasure Trek- When I find my partner holding something and I am holding something, I see Wario lose. Stupidity.
Mario Party 5: Mario Mechs- Cool and addicting. Frozen Frenzy is also a great game.
Mario Party 6: Cannonball Fun, Snow Brawl, Insectride- Cannonball Fun IS fun, Snow Brawl is fun for killing Wario, and Insectride is plain fun.
Mario Party 7: Spider Stomp and Think Tank-I like shooting spiders. I also like destroying Wario in Think Tank.
Mario Party 8: Cosmic Slalom- Sci-Fi awesomeness!
Mario Party DS: Camera Shy-I take pictures of Wario's ugly face. Also Daisy's and Waluigi's. FPS in Mario Parties are always fun.

How could I forget Camera Shy?

:rage:

Raft Riot is always fun too

I only own MP8 and MPDS and my favourites are Fast Food Frenzy and Specter Inspecter(I think I spelled that wrong).

Goombella said:
I only own MP8 and MPDS and my favourites are Fast Food Frenzy and Specter Inspecter(I think I spelled that wrong).

Yeah, it's spelled "Specter Inspector". You almost got it right, though.

Hm... Only listing the Games I've played.

MP2: Hexagon Heat or BUMPAH BALLZ!!!
MP8: Cardinator's
MPDS: Probably Camera Shy

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Goombella said:

Yeah, it's spelled "Specter Inspector". You almost got it right, though.

Ah, thanks. I knew I spelt it wrong! :D

Piranha's Pursuit is a pretty funny mini-game, especially when the player on the skateboard loses.

Scrub Jay said:
Piranha's Pursuit is a pretty funny mini-game, especially when the player on the skateboard loses.

Tug-o-War is a violent minigame (violent minigames = good and coins = blood in that game IMO), but a control stick breaker

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Tug-o-War is a violent minigame (violent minigames = good and coins = blood in that game IMO), but a control stick breaker
And a good hand breaker.

MP1: Bobsled Run
MP2: Hexagon Heat
MP3: Eatsa Pizza
MP4: Bowser's Big Blast (I don't like the luck-based minigames, but this one is an exception)
MP5: Night Light Fright (although I forgot a lot of other minigames)
MP6: Lift Leapers
MP7: Camp Ukiki
MP8: Shake It Up
MPA: Pest Aside
MPDS: Boogie Beam

Flash and Dash from Mario Party DS was a good minigame too, because Wario is always the lone player and he gets caught in less than a second sometimes 8)

Me neither. That game is very easy though. The Very Hard computers still screw up at most twice, so I can still beat them without a tie

Back