Favorite Mario Party Minigames

I forgot the name of it...but you have to find three Fly Guys. Its in MP5 if I remember correctly

Yeah, Rumble Fumble. I also like Coney Island(also in MP5) and Granite Getaway(MP6)

PokemonMaster said:
Fast Food Frenzy for MPDS. Theres this one in MP6 where you go on a raft through a river and beat up your opponents I like but, I can't remember the minigame's name.
Daft Rafts, I believe?

This list will be incomplete until I get to a computer so that I can actually see the bottom of my post xP Stupid iPod.

Hmm... I don't remember too much from 4. Bowser's Bigger Blast, maybe?
5... Holy crap I love a lot of these. Top ones are... Random Ride, Leaf Leap, Astro-logical, Pop Star Pirahnas, Manic Mallets... My sisters and I used to just play Random Ride over and over. I would ALWAYS choose Fate's Decision whenever it came up, foe the sheer mysterious-ness of it all... I also really likes the duel minigames.
6, I loved a lot of things. Lab Brats(got a Level 16! Yeah!) and Block Star(love the puzzle-games of course), What Goes Up, Mowtown, Memory Lane, Rocky Road, Control Shtick, All the duel minigames.

Head Waiters from Mario Party 5 is only good when computers are playing it. And I like to see Wario lose. Heck, Mario Party 5 had the best minigames. Countdown Pound, Merry Poppings, and Sky Survivors were the coolest when it comes to making Wario lose.

Tube it or Lose it is also awesome by your logic.

And I'm not saying it sucks, BTW.

No other minigame can beat Mario Mechs! NO OTHER!

I never understood how you play Trace Cadets.I mean I know you trac on the touch screen, but even when i did trace it usin the squares an everything-nothing ever happened.

Trace Cadets was still shaky, even if you did the right designs and all

You mean Shake It Up?I always win that.
gallowsCalibrator said:
You can only draw the shapes that are lit up on the grid on top.
I know.They still didnt come up, however.

Don't know if this is the most appropriate place to put this, but I didn't want to make a new thread devoted to it.

My least favorite minigame of all time is Same is Lame, from Mario Party 6 I believe. That minigame is the stupidest piece of junk I have ever had to sit through. That's right, I'm complaining about a 60 second game. It's that bad.

Leonyx said:
Don't know if this is the most appropriate place to put this, but I didn't want to make a new thread devoted to it.

My least favorite minigame of all time is Same is Lame, from Mario Party 6 I believe. That minigame is the stupidest piece of junk I have ever had to sit through. That's right, I'm complaining about a 60 second game. It's that bad.

Rudder Madness says hi

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Leonyx said:

Rudder Madness says hi
And so does almost every other MP8 mingame.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Leonyx said:

Rudder Madness says hi

Except the ones where Wario loses.

Cosmic Slalom was awesome, don't insult it. Lava Lobbers and Frozen Frenzy are also awesome at torturing fat, ugly, purple, greedy things

I also liked Specter Inspector.

Mario Party 8 had this stupid trend of watering down 4-player/2-player minigames to Duel Minigames, which is really stupid

Fawfulfury65 said:

I haven't played any of the Mario Party games after 6, so I wouldn't know. From what I've heard, I'm glad I haven't.

There some good minigames you are missing out on. Such as Cosmic Slalom

Mario Party DS had great multiplayer. You can also set traps in that game. And Bowser is a little bit more creative when it comes to hindering players. There are no DK or lucky spaces.

Mario Party DS is much better than Mario Party 8 in almost every way. It's lacking in boards and mini-games, but hey, it's in a DS!

At least Toadette made an appearance, unlike unlucky characters such as Birdo and Blooper

Luckily, not many people care about these two.

I hope you were sarcastic.

Never cared about those two anyway, especially Blooper. Blooper should NOT have been playable instead of the Baby Mario Bros. They can't just throw around random generic enemies like that.

Back