Favorite Mario Party Minigames

Then how come you considered Hammer Bro. to be OK?

Because he is awesome and he appeared playable before

Goombella said:
I never understood how you play Trace Cadets.I mean I know you trac on the touch screen, but even when i did trace it usin the squares an everything-nothing ever happened.
Ah, Trace Cadets... Took me a while to get the hang of that one. You have to draw the shape about twice as big as you think you need to A.K.A. Twice the size of the shape you want to make. Took me quite a few losses before catching on...
I loved just about every minigame in DS. Especially Book Bash of course, even if you are against Kamek in that one.

And about MP8's duel minigames being reruns of other minigames, DS did that too.

Wizardheimer said:
Goombella said:
I never understood how you play Trace Cadets.I mean I know you trac on the touch screen, but even when i did trace it usin the squares an everything-nothing ever happened.
Ah, Trace Cadets... Took me a while to get the hang of that one. You have to draw the shape about twice as big as you think you need to A.K.A. Twice the size of the shape you want to make. Took me quite a few losses before catching on...
I loved just about every minigame in DS. Especially Book Bash of course, even if you are against Kamek in that one.

And about MP8's duel minigames being reruns of other minigames, DS did that too.

Just use the grid in Trace Cadets in the touch screen.

But as a good drawer, of course I should have an easy time with that mini-game.

Dude, I do that.
Specter Inspector is fun though.I agree with you on that one.

Goombella said:
Dude, I do that.
Specter Inspector is fun though.I agree with you on that one.

I like looking at Wario's big fat ugly face in that game XD

Baby Luigi said:
Goombella said:
I only own MP8 and MPDS and my favourites are Fast Food Frenzy and Specter Inspecter(I think I spelled that wrong).

Yeah, it's spelled "Specter Inspector". You almost got it right, though.
i love specter inspector, especially the ending

i like get the lead out. i always win.
:waluigi:---------------------------------------------
:yoshi:--------
:peach:-----------
:luigi:-----------
that's me playing get the lead out

Back