Why Peach?

Leonyx said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I'm convinced Daisy DOES have powers. It's just that Nintendo is reluctant to show it

It's possible. I think the reason Daisy doesn't get kidnapped is because she seem better prepared to defend it, and her kingdom is (from my understanding) too "out there" for Bowser to want any of it.
You have a point. The only thing that(as far as we know) ever tried to kidnap Daisy was a purple alien called Tatanga.

Waluigi, for example, has demonstrated many different abilities (Waluigi sweem!) throughout the series, even though he hasn't appeared in a main game. So maybe Daisy isn't the type of person you would mess with (just look how angry she is in Mario Strikers Charged, lol).

Peach does have power, in some games like Mario Party 3, Peach was said to have the power of Love. I don't know if this means anything, but in games like Paper Mario, they used Peach for that demon cuz she HAD a pure heart, and also on some games she had massive healing abilities (heck, even on SSB)

I really feel like Nintendo should give Peach more credit, since I know she can do a lot more. Heck, maybe they can make a M&L game, and have more party members, like Peach and Toad. (Though it's called M&L for a reason, they added Baby Mario and Baby Luigi lol :P)

Peachy said:
Peach does have power, in some games like Mario Party 3, Peach was said to have the power of Love. I don't know if this means anything, but in games like Paper Mario, they used Peach for that demon cuz she HAD a pure heart, and also on some games she had massive healing abilities (heck, even on SSB)

I really feel like Nintendo should give Peach more credit, since I know she can do a lot more. Heck, maybe they can make a M&L game, and have more party members, like Peach and Toad. (Though it's called M&L for a reason, they added Baby Mario and Baby Luigi lol :P)
I'm sure Peach has hidden powers. But it's confirmed in lots of games that Bowser loves Peach.
·····M&L Partners in Time can have Baby mario and Baby Luigi cuz they are the baby form of Mario and Luigi. The title still makes sense.

Peachy said:

Peach also had the power to "charm" objects in Super Sluggers, which could be an add-on to her Love powers.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Peach also had the power to "charm" objects in Super Sluggers, which could be an add-on to her Love powers.
Peach is always related to love, so Peach may have the power of love. ;D

Of course that is one reason, but he might have much more other reasons than that.

Of course that is one reason, but he might have much more other reasons than that.
Yes, he is having. He wants to rule the MK (or more kingdoms) and he is in love of peach.

Bowser does have a crush on Peach, he wants her to love him, but she doesn't. (Well, not the way he wants :P) The reason why he does it in weird ways cuz he doesn't really know how to express his love, so he kidnaps her, acts rude to her, etc.

Peachy said:
Bowser does have a crush on Peach, he wants her to love him, but she doesn't. (Well, not the way he wants :P) The reason why he does it in weird ways cuz he doesn't really know how to express his love, so he kidnaps her, acts rude to her, etc.
Bowser wants Peach to love him, but Peach loves Mario (and viceversa).
Also, when he wants to conquer the MK, he needs to kidnap Peach for do that.

Acting rude to somebody means you love her?

When you're immature, that's how you express it. Bowser is kinda immature.

Bowser also lacks common sense, doesn't he? Or is he just not very bright?

Bowser is immature... and a bit stupid.

Perhaps a bit more than a bit stupid.
I mean, if you like a girl, you give her roses or something. You dont kidnap her.

Goombella said:
Perhaps a bit more than a bit stupid.
I mean, if you like a girl, you give her roses or something. You dont kidnap her.
He kidnaps her because he knows Peach is in love of Mario.

Chivi-chivik said:

Okay, if Mario is in love with Peach and visa versa, why don't they act on their feelings? Mario is not shy, and Peach is definitely a confident enough woman to make the first move.

Leonyx said:
Chivi-chivik said:

Okay, if Mario is in love with Peach and visa versa, why don't they act on their feelings? Mario is not shy, and Peach is definitely a confident enough woman to make the first move.

It's known they are an official couple...
Maybe Nintendo don't want... *thinking*

With immaturity and being shy; Yes. It could be he's scared she might not like him, so he pretends he doesn't like her. You see that all the time with young kids who like someone, but can't admit. :p

Peachy said:
With immaturity and being shy; Yes. It could be he's scared she might not like him, so he pretends he doesn't like her. You see that all the time with young kids who like someone, but can't admit. :p
^^That has a large point.

Back