Wii U

I'm only going to be able to experience Nintendo Land tomorrow, as I won't buy any other games until at least Black Friday.

I got an e-mail form EB Games saying that my pre-ordered Wii U has arrived at their warehouse. So as long as we have the remaining $400 to pay on the card, I should be fine.

I'm probably going to buy New Super Mario Bros. U to go with it.

I already have my first Wii U game, Assassins Creed 3, ready to be played (hopefully) tomorrow when I get the actual system.

Stop doing that, I waited like crazy for Super Mario 3D Land. Last year, the days before it comes out, I felt 1 day equal to 3 months and I played 300 matches of SSBB. Also I have 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 5 snacks in that day.

Wii U said:
Stop doing that, I waited like crazy for Super Mario 3D Land. Last year, the days before it comes out, I felt 1 day equal to 3 months and I played 300 matches of SSBB. Also I have 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners and 5 snacks in that day.
Well, I mean, but this is only bothering me because I don't even know if I'm getting it.

Toys R Us hasn't sent me ONE word or anything since I ordered the console.

pre-ordered the premium pack today since I'm earning over $700 this week. I love my job.

The games I'm definitely sure that I'll get as of now are New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3, but I am also considering purchasing Assassin's Creed III if I have the money for it.

I'm gonna go to Gamestop today and get some games so I'm ready for when the Wii U comes.

EDIT: YES! I just got my confirmation email! I'll be receiving it between the 21st (day before thanksgiving), through the 27th!

i'm hoping i get one either on my birthday or christmas

they're in the same month so that's a short convincing time :P

Nabber said:
Epic Nitwit said:
please tell me your thoughts when you get a chance to play it.
I will, if I can get my parents to let me play it...
It's a new console you're having. You should be allowed to forget about school for today and play it for as long as you please. Schoolwork and such could be saved for tomorrow, because not every day needs to be a studying day. As a matter of fact, when I get the Wii U, I will probably forget about school (heck, maybe even this place) and just play the fuck out of it.

Pidgey said:
Nabber said:
Epic Nitwit said:
please tell me your thoughts when you get a chance to play it.
I will, if I can get my parents to let me play it...
It's a new console you're having. You should be allowed to forget about school for today and play it for as long as you please. Schoolwork and such could be saved for tomorrow, because not every day needs to be a studying day. As a matter of fact, when I get the Wii U, I will probably forget about school (heck, maybe even this place) and just play the fuck out of it.
are you serious
are you actually asking me to get about my two tests, two projects, and math homework for a video game?

Back