Wii U

Lakituthequick said:
New Super Mario said:
So, if you sinc your current wii remotes to the Wii U, will they still work on the regular wii? I mean, can they be sinced to both consoles at once, or if you sinc them to the wii u then it won't work with the regular wii?

Just wondering.
The Wiimote can be synced to only one console at a time, while each console can sync to up to ten Wiimotes.

If you Sync to Wii U, you'll have to resync to Wii if you want to use it there.
Ah, that's gonna be a pain.

I'd LIKE to keep my wii and use it too without having to sinc remotes all the time and to keep my data on that instead of transferring, but if this is the case, I'll have to transfer it all to the wii u, and buy a gamecube console for my gamecube games.

Plus, not sure how well some of my Wii games are gonna look on the HD TV I'm putting my Wii U on.

New Super Mario said:
Plus, not sure how well some of my Wii games are gonna look on the HD TV I'm putting my Wii U on.
Probably like those emulator stretches.
Or like DS(i) on 3DS.

Shame I still don't have an HDTV.

Anyway, since NSMBU probably isn't going to be a game-changer and my friend didn't like Assassin's Creed III, I think I will go for the indie title Cloudberry Kingdom being released later this month.

Nabber said:

Anyway, since NSMBU probably isn't going to be a game-changer and my friend didn't like Assassin's Creed III, I think I will go for the indie title Cloudberry Kingdom being released later this month.
there's always NintendoLand

Ghost Nappa said:
Nabber said:

there's always NintendoLand
Yeah, but that's coming with my Wii U Deluxe.

@NSM: Well, the hurricane and Nor'easter have cost my family a ton of money, so honestly I'm probably not going to get the Wii U for a while because I feel guilty buy a 350 dollar game system when my parents have to buy a new car.

http://wiiudaily.com/2012/10/burger-king-wii-u-toys-revealed/

This is mine,

Also info on achievements
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/11/wii-u-achievements-are-not-system-wide/

Wii U said:
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/10/burger-king-wii-u-toys-revealed/

This is mine,

Also info on achievements
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/11/wii-u-achievements-are-not-system-wide/

wow that thing sure looks like a wii u controller

edit: i do LOWERCASE FOR A REASON

I'm getting hdd for christmas so I can use it for Wii U also my order from GameStop for black Wii U is okay, nothing is messed up. I recommend everybody need to check their order history to see if their Wii U is still ok and not messed up.

Yay. 43 Days Until I get to play it.

Going to Pre-Order the Black Wii U Set tonight so I know for sure that I'll get it.

Fi said:
I can't wait to finally get that Wii U!

I only have to wait 6 days and 25 minutes! (We're getting it right at Midnight.)

Wii U said:
Mine could be at Monday because of one day shipping

You lucky people. Toys R Us costs too much for shipping so I had to get regular. I hope later in the week I'll get mine.

I found some information here and here.

Looks like the Mii-maker is almost the same as on 3DS, just called different (Mii Studio), and way better graphics. It supports QR-codes, can communicate with the Mii-maker and Mii-channel and it can hold a fucking 3000 Mii's, stored on bookshelves!

img_main.jpg
img_save.jpg

Other thing, it looks like there is a sandbox-mode for Wii stuff and we have a Friend-list and Activity Log again.

img_wiimenu.jpg
img_friend.jpg
img_record.jpg

Lakituthequick said:
I found some information here and here.

Looks like the Mii-maker is almost the same as on 3DS, just called different (Mii Studio), and way better graphics. It supports QR-codes, can communicate with the Mii-maker and Mii-channel and it can hold a fucking 3000 Mii's, stored on bookshelves!

img_main.jpg
img_save.jpg

Other thing, it looks like there is a sandbox-mode for Wii stuff and we have a Friend-list and Activity Log again.

img_wiimenu.jpg
img_friend.jpg
img_record.jpg

3000 Miis?...boy now im excited :)

Yoshidude99 said:
Nothing new on the Wii U menu? Oh well that's ok we have other cool new things.
Click on the right link in my post. Info about the menu is given there. Be sure to run a translater over the website, its in Japanese.

It is very similar to the 3DS Home-menu.

Wii U said:
Anyone planning to increase their Wii U's memory? I may increase to 500 GB or 1 TB.
How much games do you plan on playing?

The Mii thing looks nice.

Zae said:
Nice to know mii's are limited and ugly as ever.

Nobody ever agrees with me, but I love the, what do you call it, "style" of the miis.

Back