Wii U

Try clicking your Mii on the menu, it should say there I think.

Nabber said:
New Super Mario said:
I'm still deciding on my name.

I'd do NSM, but I use that for everything.

I might go with "Spyro" and if that's not available, "Cooper" or something. And if neither of those are, I'll just try NSM.
Nah, I think it has to be at least 6 characters, so.
Dangit.

Looks like NSM and Spyro are our of the question.

Well, I could always do something like "SpyroTheDragon" and "NewSuperMario" or something.

Fi said:
I opted for the updates, and I've spent the last hour and a half watching tv while it loads. I am currently 37 minutes away from finishing the final update, which then I can play nintendo land.
Either all your internet-connections are incredibly slow, or the updates are 5 gigs.

Stop post-conflicting me! :mad:
Its been 4 times already!
No, 5!

Lakituthequick said:
Fi said:
I opted for the updates, and I've spent the last hour and a half watching tv while it loads. I am currently 37 minutes away from finishing the final update, which then I can play nintendo land.
Either all your internet-connections are incredibly slow, or the updates are 5 gigs.

No, 5!
ToxBox told me the update actually is 5 gigs, so...

Nabber said:
Lakituthequick said:
Fi said:

No, 5!
ToxBox told me the update actually is 5 gigs, so...
WHAT!? How does that fit?

Fi said:
Nabber said:
BMB, what's your NNID?

Why? My momma told me to never trust online people cause they'll try to give me candy to ride in their car and ill be gone forever.
You can always PM.

I'm sure Nabber is a pretty trustable guy.

My item is still in "their warehouse"

Really hope I will get it for Wednesday.

Hey everyone! I'm on the Wii U internet right now! Teehee, I'm having waaaaay too much fun!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This browser is SO much faster than the other browsers on the Wii and DS/3DS! It only takes a second to load!

Fi said:
Hey everyone! I'm on the Wii U internet right now! Teehee, I'm having waaaaay too much fun!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: This browser is SO much faster than the other browsers on the Wii and DS/3DS! It only takes a second to load!

but the browser on the computer is so much faster

#pcmasterrace

Back