Wii U

New Super Mario said:
Wii U said:
Anyone planning to increase their Wii U's memory? I may increase to 500 GB or 1 TB.
How much games do you plan on playing?

The Mii thing looks nice.

Zae said:
Nice to know mii's are limited and ugly as ever.

Nobody ever agrees with me, but I love the, what do you call it, "style" of the miis.

It's not really much about style, you just can't do much with them at all. Head, and color of the rest of body and that's it.

It's really annoying and just seems really freaking lazy.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Wii U said:
Anyone planning to increase their Wii U's memory? I may increase to 500 GB or 1 TB.
How much games do you plan on playing?

The Mii thing looks nice.

Zae said:

Nobody ever agrees with me, but I love the, what do you call it, "style" of the miis.

It's not really much about style, you just can't do much with them at all. Head, and color of the rest of body and that's it.

Well, I agree with that there, I really wish their was more clothing options and stuff.

Just got it pre-ordered. Now I will wait 6 weeks until christmas.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:

Me too.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
Well, I agree with that there, I really wish their was more clothing options and stuff.
Well this is true too.

A bit like Xbox avatars.

Yoshidude99 said:
Don't you have to play for stuff for your Xbox avatar though?

Yeah, but its usually really cheap or easy anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Some you can buy some you can unlock.

Too bad most games don't offer game unlocks for avatars though.

The Miis look pretty good, although I'm kinda hoping they'll put in new hairstyles and stuff like they did for the 3DS.

Regarding the Wii U Chat, I won't be using the video call feature, but I'd probably use text chat, if they have it. (and if I can get the right region setting)

Sorry, the TV is "mirror" so I can see my own face on TV

But there is youtube have level same as I'm playing

so I'm not sure I'll be able to play this yet because my parents said something about "Getting more consistent grades" and "Maybe at Thanksgiving" for me to play this.

Nabber said:
so I'm not sure I'll be able to play this yet because my parents said something about "Getting more consistent grades" and "Maybe at Thanksgiving" for me to play this.
I'll be playing it probably around thanksgiving since it has to be shipped. Isn't even that much longer anyway.

"The Wii U is doing phenomenally well at GameStop for it’s launch day. There are 1.2 million Wii U games pre-ordered and all 500,000 consoles the company have all been reserved. That works out to 2.4 games per console sold at America’s biggest games retailer. That’s simply stunning. Think about that - games reserved, that doesn’t even count the game boxed in with the Deluxe version"

My Wii U just started shipping

I just can't wait until Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed comes out! ;D

We got an email - apparently our store hasn't gotten the Wii U in stock yet, so they're not sure they'll have it by launch day.

Yay.

Nabber said:
We got an email - apparently our store hasn't gotten the Wii U in stock yet, so they're not sure they'll have it by launch day.

Yay.
Bummer. What store did you get it from?

EDIT:

Just calculated all the money I've been saving up for launch! Besides the Wii U deluxe, I will be able to get NSMBU, Assassin's Creed 3, and 2 new Motion Plus controllers for Nintendo Land! (Along with the Wii U, I'll be spending a total of 550 dollars! The Wii U part (350) is coming from a gift from my parents for Christmas and my birthday, and the rest I've been saving up for a long time.)

Never mind! My store has received stock of the Wii U Deluxe and I shall be getting it tomorrow morning!

Back