Wii U

Byakuya Togami said:
I don't think either edition of the Wii U is being sold for a limited time.

Hopefully.

Come on Nitwitt, Australia might be a huge Island, but there's not that much places human beings live!
Also, half of The Netherlands is already sold out on Wii U's, and E-Plaza is closing, so all pre-orders there are going to be transfered to Bart Smit, which makes their stock even more limited.

I can't believe this thing comes out in only a little over a month (at least in the US)! I'm very excited :]

MKGirlism said:
Come on Nitwitt, Australia might be a huge Island, but there's not that much places human beings live!

I know that already. That doesn't have much to do with whether or not the Wii U premium pack is avalible for pre-order or not in Australia.

I still got two months to wait, since its a Christmas present.

Feels like the 3DS all over again. Having to watch everyone talk about it but an unable to play it yourself.

Same here. Although I may have to wait even longer, because I'm not sure of the chances of me getting this as a Christmas present, or if I'll have to buy it myself.

Epic Nitwit said:
Same here. Although I may have to wait even longer, because I'm not sure of the chances of me getting this as a Christmas present, or if I'll have to buy it myself.

My birthday is about a month after Christmas, so if its not Christmas, it's my birthday. If not that, then I'm kinda fucked.

Epic Nitwit said:
My birthday is in June, so if I don't get it for Christmas, I'll have to wait for a while before I can get one.

That sucks :/

I'm probably going to force my parents to let me play it on one of the lounge TV's first.

I want the full experience, and my smaller tv that hurts my neck to look up at wont really give me that.

I'm probably going to get it around April.It's my birthday then and all the post launch games are done so I can get an idea of what to come.

And € 399,99 with ZombiU.

NSY, everything in the European Union is a lot more expensive, than in the United States of America.
At least we have stuff way cheaper, than the ones in Australia and New Zealand.

MKGirlism said:
NSY, everything in the European Union is a lot more expensive, than in the United States of America.
At least we have stuff way cheaper, than the ones in Australia and New Zealand.

Fuck Australian Prices.

I can't buy them in stores because they're twice the price than on ozgameshop. I kinda miss going into an EB Games to buy things.

I'll be getting my Wii U in stores, but it won't be me, it'll probably be my parents that go and get it.

Back