Wii U

Cirdec said:
Then I would send them my 1:12.346 on Maka Wuhu, I didn't use the glitch I promise!
Holy crap!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997822-mario-kart-7/faqs/63660?print=1#section169 said:
World Record

Non-Glitch: 1:27.231 by Mick (since 2/28/12)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eJTinaX7o

holy cirdec has a world record

.....well is there video proof of this or a screenshot

something, anything

Dude. Holy shit. You destroyed that old record.

Also, did anybody notice that this is a Wii U thread, not Mario Kart 7.

Went off-topic a bit guys.

Sauron said:
Why do you always complain about image size?
Always? I don't remember me doing it before.

And dude, its 2560 pixels in width, while the average screen is much smaller.

Crackin355 said:
Also, did anybody notice that this is a Wii U thread, not Mario Kart 7.

Went off-topic a bit guys.
Yep.

So you've got 1:12.346 without glitches, while I can hardly beat my 1:16.xxx with glitches?
Seems legit.

So I just heard there's like a new tax law in Canada for electronics, now the Wii U will be like $400 (for the deluxe pack) after taxes and the games will be like $70. >__<

The last game I've played was Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition. :D

Lakitu, look at the Twitter Account of @NintendoNL, they've Tweeted the winner, with a Photo and everything.
But as far as I know, bro has been defeated in his first match, and the other guy from CW-Games got defeated in the Finals (Blue Shelled 4 times in a row).

Crackin355 said:
So, are the Premium sets going to run out? Because I want it, but I don't know if its limited.
I'm pretty sure all of them are out for preordered, but their might be some you could find somewhere.

New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:
So, are the Premium sets going to run out? Because I want it, but I don't know if its limited.
I'm pretty sure all of them are out for preordered, but their might be some you could find somewhere.

Wait, so they are limited? Or are they going to stock more after the Wii U's release. Because I want that set for Christmas, but I'm starting to worry that it won't be available anymore by then.

New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:

Well, in America they are. I have no idea whether or not they're sold out in Australia.

Epic Nitwit said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:

Well, in America they are. I have no idea whether or not they're sold out in Australia.
Yeah, so you could probably find one somewhere, just a matter of how much it costs and where.

New Super Mario said:
Epic Nitwit said:
New Super Mario said:
Crackin355 said:

Yeah, so you could probably find one somewhere, just a matter of how much it costs and where.

It's not how much it costs and where that I'm asking, it's if they won't stick anymore ever again. I asked if it was a limited time thing. So far, all I know is that everyone has preordered.

I don't think either edition of the Wii U is being sold for a limited time.

Back