Wii U

PlayStation 4 said:
Wii Mini is out for America this month

This is such a bad idea. Just alrady stop with the Wii stuff and go to Wii U. The more you continue selling both, the more Nintendo is going to lose profits on the Wii U as people buy the Wii Mini instead!

happy birthday to U

happy birthday to U

happy b-day Wii U

happy birthday to U

Deku Link said:
Sorry to double post, but...

Happy 1 year birthday Wii U!!! <3

Not yet (PAL army incoming)!

PlayStation 4 said:
Great, why?
As long it is protected

I have never heard those words from a person who likes PS4 on the internet. You have set a world record.

chillv said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Great, why?
As long it is protected

I have never heard those words from a person who likes PS4 on the internet. You have set a world record.

I'm looking forward to Wii U line up this month then PS4 line up at Jan

New Super Mario said:
chillv said:
PlayStation 4 said:
Great, why?
As long it is protected

>implying people can only like one console -_-
I do know that there are people who like more than one console, but I have just returned here after putting up *the unmentionables* on gamefaqs Wii U board.

As a result, all I heard about the Wii U so far is "the gamepad is a gimmick","Nintendo should make the gamepad optional and release Wii U's with regular pro controllers", "the console should be discontinued" etc.

I'm really disappointed that no one's buying the Wii U. I mean, come on, what more do people want? It's cheaper, it already has a wide range of quality games, it has some of the PS4 and Xbone launch titles like COD Ghosts, and it has freaking Super Mario 3D World! And did I mention it's cheaper?

It just shows gamers are either really stupid or hate Nintendo. Or both.

I don't think that's the problem anymore. It's been out for a year now, Nintendo has had plenty of time to convince people it's a new console.

I swear, they could have COD be a Wii U exclusive, and it still wouldn't sell at this rate.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to mention it's one of the only consoles that isn't doing all this DLC microtransaction bullshit. NSMBU got DLC, and what was it? An entire new game's worth of level packs for cheaper. None of this microtransaction sucking the game of all it's worth and turning it into a pay-to-win grindfest.

Purple Yoshi said:
I'm really disappointed that no one's buying the Wii U. I mean, come on, what more do people want? It's cheaper, it already has a wide range of quality games, it has some of the PS4 and Xbone launch titles like COD Ghosts, and it has freaking Super Mario 3D World! And did I mention it's cheaper?

It just shows gamers are either really stupid or hate Nintendo. Or both.

Or that the WiiU is currently not an intesting price+value combo for most customers.

Shocking, I know.

Candice said:
ゴジラ said:
A lot of people don't know it's a new console. Several people think it's an add-on for the Wii.
I have such a hard time believing that, that I completely believe it.
It's true, parents even buy Wii U games for their Wiis and then have to return them.
Source: overheard at Best Buy and the fact that the GameStop clerk started to explain it to me real carefully before I cut her off.

wiii u is IMO, not a huge improvement over the wii, which last I knew was still selling more

Still, though, analysts can be totally wrong.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2011/07/29/history-says-the-3ds-is-doomed

Hindsight is a great thing, isn't it?

Purple Yoshi said:

you do know that article was written in 2011

NSY said:
Purple Yoshi said:

you do know that article was written in 2011

That's the point.

Purple Yoshi said:

Let's remenber though that the 3DS was saved because Nintendo released a 3D Mario game and Mario Kart at full exposure, and at the same time the Vita completely flopped giving it even more exposure.
So while the Wii U can hopefully be saved, it's going to take a little more effort from Nintendo's part, which I'm not seeing.

Back